Leaving Tomorrow

Palla

WOO HOO....we leave in the morning headed to San Juan where we'll spend 2 days. Then it's off to the pier Sunday to board the Adventurer!!!

Complimentary upgrade to first class on flight down.

Doesn't get much better than this.

To all cruising this weekend, have a GREAT time!

(just had to express my excitement)

Palla

WOO HOO....we leave in the morning headed to San Juan where we'll spend 2 days. Then it's off to the pier Sunday to board the Adventurer!!!

Palla

We were on the AOS 3-25 to 4-1-07. We had a ball. Say HI to my ship, lol. Have a great cruise. You will love the ports

Congrats and have a wonderful time!! We'll be on the Adventure in June and we're counting down the days now. Please come back here and post a review upon your return. Would love to hear all about your cruise. Here's wishing you wonderful weather and calm seas!! ;)

Palla

I was there in December last year. If you like mexican food, try and hit this little mexican place called Tijuana. I think its in Isle Verde. They have great food and AWESOME MANGO MARGARITTAS !!!! Have Fun !!

Palla

I sincerely wish you and the family all the best! Congratulations are also in order. You're one of the few that do the common sense thing - stay in the port area of departure 1-2 days out BEFORE the cruise.

I have witnessed so many people who choose to fly down to San Juan ON THE SAME DAY as their cruise - and then complain on the boards here that they missed their cruise by being late - and even blame RCL if they booked their flights through them as well.

Archived