Countdown Clock....

cmpaula

I don't know if it has any bearing, but I don't see most signatures and countdowns when I am on the computer at work. That computer is on Windows 98. The rest of the computers I use are all Windows XP and I can see everything. I use a different computer at work with XP that I have no problem with as well, so that should also eliminate the connection as a problem.

Good luck

in the USER CP

go to Edit Options and scroll down to the THREAD OPTIONS and make sure there are 3 checks in the boxes there.

can you see others clocks?

I too can't see the CC Countdown Clocks (mine or anyone's) but can see other clocks and I did just what you said. Didn't have to make a change as the settings already were as your described. ?? Don't know what the issue is. :confused:

I deleted mine and tried again but no luck. It used to be there, now it's just an x. I can see other clocks but mine is an X:( I want my clock back......

I suggest you try it again-- delete whats there.

go to the top and click on countdown clocks. If you are missing half the screen use your mouse to highlight the rest of the area. You should be able to put a date in for your cruise.

I ran your properties and its not set up right.

If youstill have trouble email be at serene56@aol.com and ill copy it for you.

I'm glad I'm not the only one having problems...I was beginning to think menopause had completely depleted my braincells:o

LMAO.. no it is not only you.. there are many clocks you can add.. if you check out the thread mentioned in the previous post it will give you links to many.;)

• 1 month later...

Archived