12 Step Meetings on RCI Navigator?

We are travelling for the first time in September aboard the Navigator - for our Honeymoon (East. Car. out of Miami Sept. 11). I was wondering, with everything else available on board, does anyone know if there are any 12-step meetings such as AA or NA on board, or if arrangements could be made to start one?

Thanks!!

Yes--just look for the listing of "Friends of Bill W." There will not be a meeting the date of sail. However, you will get a coppy of the Compass the first night. It will list the meeting and the location. I would suggest scouting out the location--so you know where it is ahead of time. It can be the library or the board room or whereever else they have room. Usually there is some literature and most times coffee and cookies. Good place to meet and mingle and exchange cabin numbers.

Linda

And may you find peace and continued strength for seeking out that support-- this is from a family member of the Bill W. group. Many, many thanks to all the folks that contribute to that wonderful support group.

I hope and pray you find the strength to continue your choice-- I know it's not always easy. However, from those of us who love you-- thank you...and have a great cruise!!! The choice you have made has been a very positive impact in my (our) life (lives).....

one day at a time--and it begins with today.

On our first cruise I read in the Cruise Compass that Bill something had a meeting. I had read about Royal Reunions and I knew a lot of larger groups were taking cruises naturally assumed it was a daily planned event for the group. Didn´t think much about it. On our second cruise I saw the same name again. What were the odds i thought. Must have a large family that guy. On our third cruise I had to ask about it and I got the "real meaning of Bills group". I think it´s a clever way of letting people know and I think it´s great it´s on the Compass. I was just a novice haven´t heard about it...

I guess this has happened to a lot of cruisers.

Fredrik

Archived