When will we be able to book 1/09 BOS Cruise?

OC PAT

How early do they open the booking? I want to book a cabin that goes fast. We will be going on the Brilliance of the Seas in Jan., 2009.

Thanks for you help.

OC PAT

I just looked at the RCCL website and they are showing for Jan 2009 now. And to my knowledge they have been for a couple of weeks.

I think all the itineraries through April 2009 have been released. The last of them (Seasonal Caribbean) opened up last week.

I take that back. I think South America and then Australia/Asia were due to be released after Seasonal Caribbean. But, as far as I know, everything else is available to book.

Hope your cabin is still available.

ETA: Hmm. Just checked RCCL's website and BOS is not showing for the first quarter 2009. What itinerary is it going to be doing?

I just looked though and I am seeing BOS in Jan-Mar in 2009

Are you sure you didn't check 2008? I just looked in 2009 and got this:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/search/vacationSearchResult.do;jsessionid=0000s2qF3nzf-XqsOvHeutoJFwU:10ktdmqkf?qvsHome=yes&cS=QVS&date=20091&dest=ANY&port=ANY&ship=BR&cruiseTourOnly=false&x=57&y=13

I just looked though and I am seeing BOS in Jan-Mar in 2009
:confused: I just looked again and put in date range Jan-Mar 2009 and ship BOS and get this:
We're sorry, we were unable to find a sailing that matches the search criteria you selected. However, we found 32 result(s) for cruise(s) by eliminating Date Quarter.
It then goes on to list all the BOS 2007 and 2008 sailings. Nothing for 2009.

KruzeRci and Aprille,

Yep you are both right. I didn't see the 2008 in the dates. I had put in 2009 and didn't look closely enough. Sorry for giving out the wrong info I have had the day from hell with our hot water heater going and it has been a reallllyyyy bad day!

KruzeRci and Aprille,

Yep you are both right. I didn't see the 2008 in the dates. I had put in 2009 and didn't look closely enough. Sorry for giving out the wrong info I have had the day from hell with our hot water heater going and it has been a reallllyyyy bad day!

Brr... cold shower in the morning :eek: ! You need a cruise :p !

Couldn't care less about the cold shower, but the flood that woke me up this morning was definitely an eye opener!!!!:eek:

Oh man. I know how you feel, we had new hardwoods put in throughout our house while we were on Mariner so that we wouldnt have to deal with all of the dust from the sanding and finishing. We were home about a week with all of the new floors finished and a ours leaked and ruined the hardwoods throughout about half of the downstairs. Made me sick.

Oh man. I know how you feel, we had new hardwoods put in throughout our house while we were on Mariner so that we wouldnt have to deal with all of the dust from the sanding and finishing. We were home about a week with all of the new floors finished and a ours leaked and ruined the hardwoods throughout about half of the downstairs. Made me sick.

Oh how terrible!!! I caught ours pretty quick and pulled out the wet/dry vac and managed to get it all up before it did anything to the floors. Try getting a plumber to come on sunday though without taking a second mortgage on your house.

Try getting a plumber to come on sunday though without taking a second mortgage on your house.
I love living in SmallTown, USA (but within 30 miles of the 4th largest city in the country). We had a problem with our water well pump on Easter Sunday. Called and left a message with our repair guy not expecting to hear back until Monday. Not only did he call back but showed up, fixed the problem and it only cost $125. On Easter Sunday! How great is that?

We also had a/c work done last Labor Day weekend without it costing an arm and a leg. And having a/c down here in September is mandatory!

Sorry about your hot water heater problem. Ours is ancient. We really need to get a new one before we are in the same boat.

Man, this thread has gone way off topic. :p

Talk about confusing! I thought I saw 2009 when you first replied and then it was gone and then came back! Will continue to monitor. We want to do Panama Canal.

OC PAT

Talk about confusing! I thought I saw 2009 when you first replied and then it was gone and then came back! Will continue to monitor. We want to do Panama Canal.

OC PAT

Go ahead and book on Jewel of the Seas. She took Brilliances place doing Panama Canal cruises and she is already open for bookings. She is also 2 years newer than Brilliance!

OC PAT

Brilliance will not be doing the Panama Canal in Jan, 2009, she'll be in Europe. Jewel will be doing the PC route that Brilliance is currently doing and those itineraries are out and have been out for a couple of weeks.

Archived