Nice militarey savings

Maddie444

Has anyone gotten the discount without the DD214? I had DH request a copy of his. He got a letter saying the building containing years XXXX to XXXX were in a building that was burned in the sixties.

No. but they may accept the letter in lieu.

DH and I got the military rate of $1213.00 (fees and taxes included) Balcony 8A 6 day Liberty Cruise leavin January 13th. I just e-mailed my PVP a copy of DH's I.D. and they adjusted the rate no problem! I called my PVP last night to check on a couple of other dates for the military rate and the dates I picked in December do not currently have the military rate and the same cruise I book is now "closed" for the military rate. He said it changes all the time though.

Lucky you. So this is all that's on sale this Wednesday? military. enjoy.

The Military special is going to be good thru this month on selected sailing, if you go to the Carnival site and click on "Military savings" you will get the list of ships offering the discount.

They are also doing a F&F special this month.

According to Carnivals website there are a lot of cruises you can book this month, ( May only ) for sailings throughout the year and use the military rate to get up to an additional 2 cabins for friends and family at the same price. That is a great deal!

-Mike

I was scouring the boards today (as usual) and came upon this thread. DH and I had just booked 3 cabins a week ago through Costco travel. My FIL is retired military and is traveling with us, so on top of the Costco discount - he received the military discount (we received the Costco discount and Past Guest Discount). I called this AM to see if we could get this friends & families discount on the 2 rooms that we were not able to get it on when we 1st booked them. After being on hold for quite some time...we were able to! Yeah!

Here is what we're paying for a Spirit sailing, 8 day, Mexican Riviera, 1-1-08: The prices I'm giving are for the cabin - not per person...

Cat. 11 Aft wrap around: $2162 (for 2 pax -originally $2878 w/out any disc.)

Cat. 8c balcony: $1566 (for 2 pax - originally $2000 w/out any disc.)

Cat. 8a balcony: $1989 (for 3 pax -originally $2357 w/out any disc.)

Total savings with Costco discount and military discount: $1520

THis is our 1st cruise we've ever booked...I hope we did well! :confused: :o

COSTCO has a discount?? Is this only for the Americans out there..?? I have a costco membership but I haven't seen any travel programs...:(

Has anyone gotten the discount without the DD214? I had DH request a copy of his. He got a letter saying the building containing years XXXX to XXXX were in a building that was burned in the sixties.

You can send a copy of his HONORABLE discharge certificate.

Archived