Photo Request - Royal Family Suite (RFS)

I have booked a RFS for the 7-7-2007 sailing on LOS. First time sailing Royal Caribbean so have nothing to compare the RFS to. Would greatly appreciate it if anyone who is cruisng before then would post some pictures of the suite. I would also appreciate any comment / impressions. Thank you in advance!

• 2 weeks later...

I have the RFS for 11/27/07 so I can't help you but hope you get pics soon so I can see them as well! Please take some to share with those of us who are following. Also any tips, there is so little info out there for these suites. It seems either standard or the often confused PFS. Thank, Mel

We toured the Royal Family Suite and I really envy anyone who has the fortune to stay there. They have walk in closets, a wonderful long balcony, a baby grand piano that must be able to play itself because there was a monitor on the top of it. There was a large plasma or flat screen TV that can face either the bed or the living room.

There is a dining room. The suite has a wet bar. There is a hot tub on the balcony! The doors to the balcony are sliding glass doors.

The suite is on deck ten.

I think there are two bathrooms. One is especially luxurious with two basins made of a gold glass that sit above the counter...very fashionable. The tub has a whirlpool feature in it.

The color scheme of the suite is different from other cabins.

It is truly luxurious and spacious.

We toured the Royal Family Suite and I really envy anyone who has the fortune to stay there. They have walk in closets, a wonderful long balcony, a baby grand piano that must be able to play itself because there was a monitor on the top of it. There was a large plasma or flat screen TV that can face either the bed or the living room.

There is a dining room. The suite has a wet bar. There is a hot tub on the balcony! The doors to the balcony are sliding glass doors.

The suite is on deck ten.

I think there are two bathrooms. One is especially luxurious with two basins made of a gold glass that sit above the counter...very fashionable. The tub has a whirlpool feature in it.

The color scheme of the suite is different from other cabins.

It is truly luxurious and spacious.

The suite I toured on deck ten with the piano was the Royal Suite. I think that is the suite you are describing. They did not have the Royal Family Suite open for viewing as far as I know.

I didn't get to tour the RFS. (I can't recall WHY......:confused: ), but I have photos of the RS and the PS here: (as well as GS and OS)

http://travel.webshots.com/album/558986209xVvVJk

I don't think they had the Royal Family Suite open for viewing on May 7. The suites I viewed were the Family Suite, Royal Suite, Presidential Family Suite, Junior Suite, Grand Suite and the Owners Suite. I don't see the Royal Family Suite on the open for viewing list on the Cruise Compass.

The suite I toured on deck ten with the piano was the Royal Suite. I think that is the suite you are describing. They did not have the Royal Family Suite open for viewing as far as I know.

My bad. You are absolutely right. I didn't even realize there was a Royal Family Suite. I bet that is something to see. I wonder why it wasn't open. Maybe some very fortunate family was in it.

I don't think they had the Royal Family Suite open for viewing on May 7. The suites I viewed were the Family Suite, Royal Suite, Presidential Family Suite, Junior Suite, Grand Suite and the Owners Suite. I don't see the Royal Family Suite on the open for viewing list on the Cruise Compass.

I am hoping that you are right. That's what I thought, too, but with my memory, I was afraid that I had just "missed it". :rolleyes: ;) :)

Thanks everyone for the replies. It seems the Royal Family Suite is often confused with the Royal Suite. Still looking for pictures other than the RCCL website. Anyway, I will report back after I cruise in July. Will let everyone know my impressions and include some pictures.

I think those are the often mistaken Royal Suite. The Royal "Family" Suite is large but more simple in it look. Compare to the RCCL website. Although those are great pics of the RS. Look forward to RFS pics after June if not sooner.

I think those are the often mistaken Royal Suite. The Royal "Family" Suite is large but more simple in it look. Compare to the RCCL website. Although those are great pics of the RS. Look forward to RFS pics after June if not sooner.

They aren't my photos, but Mike labels things very carefully. The photos AFTER the ones labelled "Royal Family Suite" are labelled "Royal Suite". I'm guessing that he is right, but I don't have any authority to make that guess.

Not sure if it varies by computer but I found them at the end of Page 5 and beginning of page 6.
I guess it does! When I open the album, it displays 9 pictures per page, for a total of 17 pages.

AAAAAAAAAAAND I see that you had already posted this here in post #9! Smack me! :D

They aren't my photos, but Mike labels things very carefully. The photos AFTER the ones labelled "Royal Family Suite" are labelled "Royal Suite". I'm guessing that he is right, but I don't have any authority to make that guess.

I guess it does! When I open the album, it displays 9 pictures per page, for a total of 17 pages.

AAAAAAAAAAAND I see that you had already posted this here in post #9! Smack me! :D

I hope you are correct it is even better than I expected

Archived