Can you get a drink in no man's land?

If you decide to lay out/read/relax and pick chairs from up and away from the pool have you found you have a hard time getting drinks?

Thanks,

Jennifer

Yep, no service up in No Mans Land or the Funnel Deck. :D

If you decide to lay out/read/relax and pick chairs from up and away from the pool have you found you have a hard time getting drinks?

Thanks,

Jennifer

Yes. i have found that at times. how long, depends where you are. if you are off the beaten path so to speak, it will take a lot longer than it ordinarily wld btwn your ordering and actually receiving. sometimes it can be frustratingly long, depending upon how fast you drink, lol.

you know, i bet this will all change (for the better) w/ the re-vamping of the open deck spaces on the ships. they need at least one more open-air bar in those areas(bar inside lido restaurant is useless, too inconvenient to get to when you are laying out) , and w/ that will be plenty of servers buzzin around it.

on the older Carnival ships, we love that bar in the back of the lido restaurant! we don't do the sun, but the open air seats up front and along the sides are great reading spots. That bar (and the cheese/mushroom pizza) make that my favorite spot on the ship.

Only after about the 6th drink... when I can no longer get out of my chair... :D

The servers do not wander the ship looking to serve cocktails. They seem to work a specific area.

Hate to say it... but cocktail servers exist to increase revenue for the ship more than they exist for service, so they serve where the ship's population is most dense... the Lido deck by the main Pool(s).

Archived