Picture question please

Pictures: How much are they? The ones that they take on formal nights, ports of call and things like that? Also, when I was on Sensation two years ago, they were 8x10 pictures. We were able to do different things with the 8x10 sheet. Like on one pose I had 1 5x7, 1 31/2x5 and 2 wallets. Is that possible on this ship (Mariner of the Seas) also or what size are the pictures. Do you have a choice of sizes?

Thanks for your help!

Cindy

On Explorer last aug. the prices were 8 x 10--19.95 but 4 get a free frame with an 8x10 of the ship

6x9 were 9.95 buy 1 and get a frame for 14.95

They did have one pic which was a collection of different places on the ship and your formal pic in the center for 15.95

I always spend over 200 bucks on pics Why I dont knwo..LOL

Librachick (Kathy)

Enjoy your trip

Buy them while you're young. I've noticed the latest pictures, which they claim are of us, show old people with wrinkles, not like the ones from 20 years ago which showed a much younger couple. Must be the film they're using now. Nancy

Buy them while you're young. I've noticed the latest pictures, which they claim are of us, show old people with wrinkles, not like the ones from 20 years ago which showed a much younger couple. Must be the film they're using now. Nancy

Nancy, you are so right! They seem to use the wide angle lens on me, as well.:)

Last week on Freedom, the prices were 8x10 for $19.95, the odd sized postcard type one (sorry I don't know the measurements) for 14.95, and the 5x7 (these were the ones taken in port) for 9.95. I didn't see any deals to get free frames.

If you like photos, I recommend getting lots taken. That's what we did, and we ended up with a few really good ones. I had a hard time choosing what to buy! Also, don't miss the "lifestyle" portraits. These are the ones with either the black or white background where you pose very casually. My DH had a fit about doing it (he did not want to go barefoot for a few pictures), but we both agreed that these were the best, most natural looking photos we had taken.

Archived