Do you think it's worth it?

Maddie444

What do you think? Is a cat. 11 worth the extra $826.00. per couple, than a Balcony A on the Liberty.

We got spoiled on the last cruise when we got an upgrade to the cat. 11.

Now this is all my hubby wants. I need your honest oinion. Would you pay the difference?

Thanks,

Maddie

If money is not a object go for it. Were happy with a Balcony and good prices. Only 2 of us. But we gotta have that balcony.:D Everybody is different, go with what makes you happy we only go around once, live it up if you can.

For just two people, no. As long as there is a balcony and considering how much time you actually spend in your cabin, definitely not. Our first cruise we were in a Cat 12 but......we had four people. It was great but if I had it to do again, I probably would do a regular balcony room with another inside room across the hall. Probably cheaper for those two together than 1 Cat 12 and I would have an extra bathroom. For just the two of you, stick with the balcony cabin, skip the suite, and you will have the extra money to spend on having a good time or on a really nice souvenior (bling bling)!

For just two people, no. As long as there is a balcony and considering how much time you actually spend in your cabin, definitely not. Our first cruise we were in a Cat 12 but......we had four people. It was great but if I had it to do again, I probably would do a regular balcony room with another inside room across the hall. Probably cheaper for those two together than 1 Cat 12 and I would have an extra bathroom. For just the two of you, stick with the balcony cabin, skip the suite, and you will have the extra money to spend on having a good time or on a really nice souvenior (bling bling)!

You're probably right... I could use some more Bling-Bling LOL

But boy...did I love the extra space, dressing room and bath! I took a bubble bath a couple times.

We spend a lot of time on our balcony eating breakfast and Lunch and just relaxing.

Thank you all for your answers,

Maddie

You're probably right... I could use some more Bling-Bling LOL

But boy...did I love the extra space, dressing room and bath! I took a bubble bath a couple times.

We spend a lot of time on our balcony eating breakfast and Lunch and just relaxing.

Thank you all for your answers,

Maddie

We love the suites..started out getting Cat. 12's when we had the four of us (DD & DS tagged along)...but now we are spoiled and I love the extra space and dressing area, bathroom like you stated. If you can afford it why not!! You only live once.....

My DH & I always book a cat 11 for a couple of different reasons.

1. We SCUBA and the bathtub makes it much much easier to rinse our gear after use. (I can only imagine trying this in some of the smaller bathrooms!)

2. Larger balcony - lounge chair - for sitting, relaxing and napping!

3. Dressing room - DH is in the bathroom and I have an area to dress

4. Larger room - entertaining onboard friends!

5. Relax in the jacuzzi tub after a long day sight seeing, SCUBA diving!

For us, the additional money is worth it!

What do you think? Is a cat. 11 worth the extra $826.00. per couple, than a Balcony A on the Liberty.

We got spoiled on the last cruise when we got an upgrade to the cat. 11.

Now this is all my hubby wants. I need your honest oinion. Would you pay the difference?

Thanks,

Maddie

I booked a cat 11 for the 9 day Carnival Miracle cruise. But I also have 2 kids comming with us. If it were just my wife and I a balcony would be just fine. For a 7 day and under I just book a balcony even with the kids

We did it! ! We booked the Cat. 11 suite. 43 years of marriage gives us the right to pamper ourselves!:)

Thank you for all your input!

Maddie

Woo Hoo! You two deserve it! Have a wonderful cruise!

Archived