HAL Seattle Disembarkation Question

SakeDad

We have a car booked for when we arrive in Seattle to take us to the airport. I assume the BEST course is to keep our bags with us in the cabin, check out as late as possible as our flight is not until 12:40p and I have the car picking us up at 10:00am. As we plan on leaving the ship around 9:45am-10am do you think we'll still encounter a crowd trying to disembark or should the bulk of pax be gone by then??

Hey Nathan!! Saw your post and wanted to say HI. Larry and Nancy from the Monarch.

Ā 

We moved to Fl over the summer, and have been enjoying Mariner, Explorer, and Sovereign. We just got back from Explorer, and during sailaway we talked about having everyone in the RS, and wondered how you and Mom were doing. Say HI to her for us, please.

I assume that you won't be hauling a lot of luggage. I would just rather have HAL take my luggage off. Be certain that you indicate on your form what time your flight is and that you have arranged your own transportation. I would't want to be among the last off the ship and get caught in the traffic jam of buses, taxis, private cars, etc.

Archived