Priceline - Miami Hotel

cynt

Has anyone bid on priceline.com lately for a 4 star hotel in Miami near downtown or the port of Miami? What hotel did you receive?

I bid on priceline regularly but I haven't been to Miami in a couple of years. I was wondering what hotels were appearing for the 4 star hotel if you bid around $50-$75.

I doubt you will find any 4 stars at the price you want near the port. Of course, all depends on WHEN you need the room. Jan and Feb of next year are already filling up, so you wouldn't get a room for even close to $50. Go to biddingfortravel.com or betterbidding.com to see what people are winning. But if you don't look at specific dates you aren't getting the true picture. Your question is too general to get a specific answer.

You need to look at "East Coast" questions. Lots of info re Miami hotels that will help you with your choices.

I doubt you will find any 4 stars at the price you want near the port. Of course, all depends on WHEN you need the room. Jan and Feb of next year are already filling up, so you wouldn't get a room for even close to $50.

I agree I bid for a hotel in Miami for Jan 05 2008 got the Hyatt for $150:eek:

I just used Priceline and received the Hyatt in downtown Miami for $115. My original bid was $95 and they didn't except it. Of course this is for the week before Thanksgiving as well so I was expecting the cost to be a little higher.

On another thread I did see someone else get the Hyatt for $95 - although they were traveling earlier in the summer.

I just used Priceline and received the Hyatt in downtown Miami for $115. My original bid was $95 and they didn't except it. Of course this is for the week before Thanksgiving as well so I was expecting the cost to be a little higher.

On another thread I did see someone else get the Hyatt for $95 - although they were traveling earlier in the summer.

the week prior to thanksgiving isn't that big of a deal, it is the week of thanksgiving plus the week starting around Christmas and going til just after Easter that is the really high season. NMnita

Archived