Seaweb/Beta site Pricing

ONLY-NCL

I was checking pricing on both websites, and I noticed that in some categories the prices are different for the same cruise. Obviously the websites are not updated simultaneously? Should I be relying on one website and not the other?:confused:

Did you also notice the Seaweb site shows one more stateroom per category than the Beta site? Which one is more accurate?

The Beta website lets you check if your preferred cabin number (up to 4 cabins I think) is available so overall gives more cabins.

What are you not getting on the new one? Just curious.

The new one still doesn't offer the total price, as far as I can tell. I still use the old one unless I want to check a specific cabin for availability. :)

The new one still doesn't offer the total price, as far as I can tell. I still use the old one unless I want to check a specific cabin for availability. :)

It does offer the full price you just have to go deeper in the booking process and selct ooptions like insurance. I always hated the fact the old engine included insurance making NCL always look more expensive then any other site.

It does offer the full price you just have to go deeper in the booking process and selct ooptions like insurance. I always hated the fact the old engine included insurance making NCL always look more expensive then any other site.

Thanks Shoreguy. Looks like there's no need to use the old site any longer with the Beta offering everything now.

I noticed that. I agree the old site needs to back off the insurance. I got a great tip from some "Shoreguy" fellow to get our travel insurance from another site. ;) :)

But how would I know if I didn't check seaweb first?

Here's an example of how I used it.

We are sailing on the Pride of Aloha next February. Our friends have decided to join us. We have a nice suite. They are thinking of booking an inside room. We are in the very front of the room and that "set of rooms" isn't what is showing on either website. I sat with a brochure and typed in the inside rooms directly across from our suite. Sure enough, it's available.

Here's an example of how I used it.

We are sailing on the Pride of Aloha next February. Our friends have decided to join us. We have a nice suite. They are thinking of booking an inside room. We are in the very front of the room and that "set of rooms" isn't what is showing on either website. I sat with a brochure and typed in the inside rooms directly across from our suite. Sure enough, it's available.

Good tip. Thank you. :)

Archived