Newbie question - Pinnacle Grill - Where on ship to make reservations?

infohunter

Okay the trip isn't till December but I'm making my todo list. Since we will be on board over Christmas... thought it would be nice to do Christmas day dinner at the pinnacle grill. Unfortunately while I can do pinnacle grill reservations online now... I can't for the Christmas or new years days. Was told by ship services that the pinnacle grill is open and that I make my reservations on board. I just hung up and realized....

Where do I make the reservations when on board? Do I go to the pinnacle grill or where?

Thanks all.... so wish I was on a cruise now!

If it were me, and I really wanted that day, I would go right to the Grill and make the reservations as soon as I board. I guess you could also use the phone in the cabin, but by the time the cabin is ready, you could easily have gone to the grill and made the reservation.

Christmas will sell out very quickly for the Pinnacle. I have a feeling that once you are on the ship and go directly there you will find that it is already booked up Christmas and New Year's.

Did they give you a reason why they wouldn't let you book for Christmas?

I would keep after them.

Go to the tab "For Booked Guests", then "Online Checkin". Put in your confirmation number and last name. It will then allow you to order gifts for the sailing, one selection which is the PG.

You have to have a user name and password established.

I did this just last week as I have learned not to put too much faith is Ships Services. I pre-booked three dinners at my chosen dates and times, a massage and an OBC. I have detailed printed confirmations for all of them.

Hope this helps.:)

I just hung up and realized....

Where do I make the reservations when on board? Do I go to the pinnacle grill or where?

There will be a button right on your in-cabin telephone ... labeled Pinnacle Grill. You can call in for reservations.

However, be aware that getting reservations may be difficult on those days ... especially if there are some large family groups onboard that may be given priority. Realize that while you may not be able to reserve the Pinnacle in advance via Ship's Services, a travel agent booking a large family group may not be under any such restrictions. They could have those reservations locked in long before sailing. You may very well have to choose another day to dine there.

Blue skies ...

--rita

Catching up on posts. Did try to book online and I also called ship services. They said that for christmas and new years that I had to do it at the grill itself to book.

Will keep checking online to see if that changes and will ask again at ship services.

Appreciate everyones help and insights.

Archived