AOS cabin question

I havent sailed on AOS before. Trying to decide on a cabin........hmmmmm

What is the BEST hump cabin??? Or maybe an aft cabin on the wake???

Any advice from anyone who has sailed in either of these cabins?????????

Thanks!!!

Been on the Adventure twice- Wonderful ship. We always like mid ship balcony. Those in the aft complained about the movement of the ship a couple of nights and having rocked in the dining room-located aft- I personally can't imagine being in that part of the ship all the time. We had smooth sailing. If you don't like the motion ... stay mid ship . If it doesn't bother you... aft is lovely and the balconies are larger back there.

We, too, like the convenience of the mid-ship cabins. Afts do give you a larger balcony, but with the 2 of us--why do I need that much space???? I don't! We don't host dances or parties out there, so a regular balcony to sit and read or have a drink is more than ample!!!!

I agree with CB, we were just on AOS in April and had a dead center hump cabin (9618) and loved it! Our balcony was slightly larger but what made it even better was we could see up and down the ship. Happy Cruising!

I agree with CB, we were just on AOS in April and had a dead center hump cabin (9618) and loved it! Our balcony was slightly larger but what made it even better was we could see up and down the ship. Happy Cruising!

That's the same cabin we have on 6/17 - glad to hear we'll really enjoy it! Thanks.

That's the same cabin we have on 6/17 - glad to hear we'll really enjoy it! Thanks.

You will really enjoy the location also, I forgot to mention it's right near the stairs and elevators. Enjoy your cruise!

Been on Adventure Aft cabin. The view are wonderful you have a lounge chair to sit and read or nap! Love the Aft. Bad part long walk to the other side of the ship. But with all the food we need the walk. Whenever I can I go AFT!!!!;)

Archived