Dinner recommendation's for Cocoa Beach

I know this will probably get moved to the east coast board but i wanted to ask here also. Anywhere you would go for dinner with one maybe two nights pre cruise in cocoa beach, we're considering staying at the Hilton on the beach. Looking for something local, with good food, good service, and clean. Also reasonable to moderate in price. Any suggestions ?

Both Grills and Fishlips have good fish and burgers/chicken. They are located at the Port, which isn't exactly the most scenic part of town. However, you can watch the cruise ships depart, which is fun. We usually go up to Fishlips on Sundays at around 4 pm and watch Carnival, Disney and Mariner sail away. Fishlips is usually not as crowded as Grills.

But if you want to eat around the beach or in a more scenic area, you could try a few different restaurants in Cocoa Beach.

Yen Yens is very good Chinese. A bit pricier than other Chinese, but very good.

Mango Tree is continental. Also very, very good but a bit pricier.

Bernard's Surf has steak and seafood.

All these 3 are in about a 2 block radius in Cocoa off of A1A.

There is also Slow & Low, which is a barbeque place with outdoor seating in the same general vicinity.

In Cocoa Village (mainland versus beach) there are several really good restaurants - the Black Tulip and Ulysses come to mind. But they are much more expensive. Good, but $$$$.

You can probably do a search here on Cruise Critic for restaurants in Port Canaveral, Cape Canaveral, Cocoa Beach or Merritt Island and get some more ideas.

We like the Atlantic right on Cocoa Beach Pier.......

menu

I was just wondering if there is a Chili's or Red Lobster close by ( I have a gift card!) Thanks!:D

There is a Chilis and Red Lobster on Merritt Island(see their website for directions and map),but if I were you,I'd skip Red Lobster......if you want seafood,you'll be in an area with restaurants with really good fresh seafood.....

We were referred by locals to A New York Pizza House on Rt520, just west of A1A (on the diagonal corner of Ron Jon's Surf Shop). It's a family style Italian restaurant, very inexpensive, clean and the food is delicious. This Italian-American New Yorker highly recommends it - we liked it so much, we ate there both nights we were in Cape Canaveral.

Archived