The 2008 Princess WORLD CRUISE & (2) 2009 "NEW" WC's!

JotWorld

As of 10 minutes ago, the 2008 102 Day World Cruise, has New opennings,

10 Balcony Cabins, BB - BF & 12 Oceanview Cabins (5-D,5-F & 2 G), 22 in all.;) (No Suites or mini's & No insides) The intermediate payment of $12,000 was Due 5/19(?), for many, and therefore some more Balconies have become available, as they were sold out several times, in the past & never more that 2 or 3 at a time were avail in the last 6 months. (I check almost every day).

Princess will be offering two 107 Day World Cruises on the New Royal(722 Paxs) & the Tahitian (688 Paxs) in Jan 2009 starting in Fort Lauderdale.(bookings starting approx June 7th, Please don't call Princess Now, as no booking info is Avail, at this time:( )(Initial Prices are up about $7,000 to $8,000 per Pax in the OS's & down from there, for the additional 5 Days:rolleyes: )

Look's like this 1st Princess WC may end up being a Real Bargain, starting at $17,+++ discounted in the Beginning, & you still can get the $2,000 OBC's & Complimentary Gratuties & $400+(Unpublished Plat/Elite Internet Credit per member)

Give it another thought, this initial Deal won't last, & join us:confused:

My Best!

Jot:) (Bill & Irene)

("Live" on the Pacific Princess, Sydney to Anchorage)

As I once mentioned to you Bill ....I had a feeling when payment was due many would bail out. :p

Envy,

Many, (less than 10 out of 324)?:confused: There has not been a OS or Mini Suite available in over 10 months on this WC, & there are No insides left either.:eek: & Princess has decided todo (2) 107 Day World Cruises on both the Royal & Tahitian in Jan 2009, they don't sound too worried about not selling out. Also they Raised the Price over $7,500. more than in 2008, of course that gives you 5 more days:D

I don't think less than 10 Cabins openning up after an Additional $8,000.00 payment request is exactly a "Bail-Out"! (IMHO)

My Best!

Bill:)

Doing it in 2009 with a bunch of family.... a few extra bucks is not going to kill us.

Wow, $15,000+, for me is more than a few extra bucks!:eek: I wish I was that rich, I would never stop cruising!:D

Bill:)

As of 10 minutes ago, the 2008 102 Day World Cruise, has New opennings,

10 Balcony Cabins, BB - BF & 12 Oceanview Cabins (5-D,5-F & 2 G), 22 in all.;) (No Suites or mini's & No insides) The intermediate payment of $12,000 was Due 5/19(?), for many, and therefore some more Balconies have become available, as they were sold out several times, in the past & never more that 2 or 3 at a time were avail in the last 6 months. (I check almost every day).

Princess will be offering two 107 Day World Cruises on the New Royal(722 Paxs) & the Tahitian (688 Paxs) in Jan 2009 starting in Fort Lauderdale.(bookings starting approx June 7th, Please don't call Princess Now, as no booking info is Avail, at this time:( )(Initial Prices are up about $7,000 to $8,000 per Pax in the OS's & down from there, for the additional 5 Days:rolleyes: )

Look's like this 1st Princess WC may end up being a Real Bargain, starting at $17,+++ discounted in the Beginning, & you still can get the $2,000 OBC's & Complimentary Gratuties & $400+(Unpublished Plat/Elite Internet Credit per member)

Give it another thought, this initial Deal won't last, & join us:confused:

My Best!

Jot:) (Bill & Irene)

("Live" on the Pacific Princess, Sydney to Anchorage)

Hey there, Irene and Bill...Joyce and Dave here....I've been outa of town and see that we have moved up the list for a mini...But I need to call the TA and ask a few questions...how does the OBC work, it's not automatic?...We have 30 days with Princess but no idea if we are anything but pedestrian circle members....We've been blasted with unforseen construction and repairs here so no time to check on fun stuff....But we are thankfull that you are out there having more fun ...happy cruising...till 1/10/08 Joyce

Thanks for the news on the WC for 2009 - we have been waiting for this info....can't believe bookings will start in a week!!!!

We are going on the TP in August, but any news on the new Royal and what she is like??? May make a difference on the WC we choose - but I presume they are very similiar ports???

Any ideas or hints....thanks???

Guess it is time to start working on my wife. I would love to do a WC, but I think I may have to wait another year to talk her into it. Next March, we have a 35 day, b2b2b booked. If that goes well, I will be switching to the hard sell.

Wait a minute! :eek: If I understand this correctly, Princess will open bookings for sailings in early 2009, and they don't have the full schedule out yet for the Summer/Fall of 2008? They're still missing Panama, South America, Australia, Asia, Hawaii/Tahiti, Mexican Riviera, and South America for latter 1/2 of 2008. What's going on? :confused:

Hey there, Irene and Bill...Joyce and Dave here....I've been outa of town and see that we have moved up the list for a mini...But I need to call the TA and ask a few questions...how does the OBC work, it's not automatic?...We have 30 days with Princess but no idea if we are anything but pedestrian circle members....We've been blasted with unforseen construction and repairs here so no time to check on fun stuff....But we are thankfull that you are out there having more fun ...happy cruising...till 1/10/08 Joyce

It is based on Cat OS & down from there, No OBC's on insides, I believe.

Also it's only for early bookings, but is still avail as of this week, the OBCs may close any time now, around 6 months to go?:confused:

Jot:) (Bill)

Thanks for the news on the WC for 2009 - we have been waiting for this info....can't believe bookings will start in a week!!!!

We are going on the TP in August, but any news on the new Royal and what she is like??? May make a difference on the WC we choose - but I presume they are very similiar ports???

Any ideas or hints....thanks???

Answered this at length, yesterday, but, the Satellite was acting up & couldn't get it sent!:(

OK. the New Royal won't have any Mini suites, like the Tahitian & Pacific Princess.

June 7th is still the 1st booking date/& 1st Princess Information Date for the two 2009 World Cruises on the New Royal & Tahitian, Both Leaving from Ft Lauderdale in Jan 2009, about 1 week apart. 107 Days each, one ends in London/Dover? & the other Barcelona? I believe.

The Ports for Both are almost Exactly the same as the 2008 WC on the Pacific Princess. (42 Ports/60 Days at sea) The 5 days extra are several extra stops in Austrailia, Bernie,Tasmainia & Brisbane, AU, Plus Osaka, instead of Truk Bay, & Kagoshima. Also several more ports in the Med,

Sicily & Istanbul & Jerulusalem, on the one ending in Barcelona?

So they seem to be setting up some "Princess Standard" WC ports as they are all mostly the same for All Three WCs so far, & all "R" ships also;)

My Best!

Jot Bill:)

(Live on the PP, in HNL)

I'm curious to find out if anyone has been on a 102 day cruise or a long world cruise. We are just back from our 30 day cruise on the Sapphire Princess, and frankly 30 days on a ship is enough, I just can't imagine 102 days.

I remember discussing this subject one night at dinner towards the end of our cruise. Someone said here we are 27 nights into our cruise can you imagine if we were on a 102 day cruise we would still have 75 days to go!!!

TAHITIAN PRINCESS

2009 WORLD CRUISE

VOYAGE CRUISE

DATE DAY NUMBER LENGTH DESTINATION PORTS OF CALL (Ports of Embarkation and Disembarkation in CAPITAL LETTERS) *

* Port order and content for all itineraries may vary due to final berth or anchorage availability

14-Jan-09 Wed T902 107 World Cruise FT. LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA } Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands } Panama Canal Transit } Cross the Equator } Quito

(Manta), Ecuador } Lima (Callao - overnight), Peru } Easter Island, Chile } Pitcairn Island Cruising } Tahiti (Papeete), French Polynesia } Rarotonga, Cook Islands } Cross International Dateline } Auckland, New Zealand } Burnie,

Tasmania } Sydney, Australia } Brisbane, Australia } Cairns (for the Great Barrier Reef), Australia } Rabaul, Papua/New Guinea } Cross the Equator } Guam, Mariana Islands } Osaka (for Kyoto), Japan } Hiroshima, Japan }

Seoul (Inchon), South Korea } Shanghai, China } Hong Kong, China } Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam } Sihanoukville, Cambodia } Bangkok, Thailand } Singapore } Kuala Lumpur (Port Kelang), Malaysia } Port Blair, Andaman Islands }

Mumbai, India } Dubai, United Arab Emirates } Salalah, Oman } Safaga (for Luxor/Karnak), Egypt } Suez Canal Transit } Port Said (for Cairo/Giza), Egypt } Athens (Piraeus), Greece } Sorrento/Capri, Italy } Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy }

Cannes (for Monte Carlo), France } Barcelona, Spain } Gibraltar } Lisbon, Portugal } Cork (Cobh - for Blarney Castle), Ireland } Paris/Normandy (Le Havre), France } LONDON (DOVER), ENGLAND

14-Jan-09 Wed T902A 117 World Cruise The 117-day World Cruise is a combination of the 107-day World Cruise mentioned above plus the following ports of call: Paris/Normandy (Le Havre), France } Brussels/Bruges (Zeebrugge), Belgium } Amsterdam, The Netherlands } Kiel Canal Transit } Copenhagen, Denmark } Helsinki, Finland } St. Petersburg, Russia } Tallinn, Estonia } STOCKHOLM,SWEDEN

ROYAL PRINCESS

2009 WORLD CRUISE

VOYAGE CRUISE

DATE DAY NUMBER LENGTH DESTINATION PORTS OF CALL (Ports of Embarkation and Disembarkation in CAPITAL LETTERS) *

* Port order and content for all itineraries may vary due to final berth or anchorage availability

20-Jan-09 Tue 1903 107 World Cruise FT. LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA } Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands } Panama Canal Transit } Cross the Equator } Quito

(Manta), Ecuador } Lima (Callao - overnight), Peru } Easter Island, Chile } Pitcairn Island Cruising } Tahiti (Papeete), French Polynesia } Rarotonga, Cook Islands } Cross International Dateline } Auckland, New Zealand } Burnie,

Tasmania } Sydney, Australia } Brisbane, Australia } Cairns (for the Great Barrier Reef), Australia } Rabaul, Papua/New Guinea } Cross the Equator } Guam, Mariana Islands } Osaka (for Kyoto), Japan } Hiroshima, Japan }

Seoul (Inchon), South Korea } Shanghai, China } Hong Kong, China } Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam } Sihanoukville, Cambodia } Bangkok, Thailand } Singapore } Kuala Lumpur (Port Kelang), Malaysia } Port Blair, Andaman Islands }

Mumbai, India } Dubai, United Arab Emirates } Salalah, Oman } Safaga (for Luxor/Karnak), Egypt } Suez Canal Transit } Port Said (for Cairo/Giza), Egypt } Jerusalem (Ashdod) } Istanbul, Turkey } Athens (Piraeus), Greece } Sicily

(Messina), Italy } Barcelona, Spain } Cannes (for Monte Carlo), France } Pisa/Florence (Livorno), Italy } ROME

(CIVITAVECCHIA), ITALY

Thanks for the WC Updates.....you CC'ers are a wealth of info! Interesting that there are no Mini's on the new Royal....we always book a mini - so that may be a consideration for us also. I will check out the 2008 ports with your new ports and see what we come up with. Do you think you can hold a WC with a FCC ???Someone else mentioned the length of the cruise - I was wondering if we should sneek in a 24-30 day cruise before the WC to see how that went. The longest we have been on vacation is 21 days, but that was land and a 14day cruise - havent been on a ship longer than that - could it possibly be toooooo long!!!!??? We love cruising - but will we be able to get through our cabin door with 107 days of 'cruise food'??Cant wait to hear back from you 2008 WC's to see how it goes....

TAHITIAN PRINCESS

2009 WORLD CRUISE

VOYAGE CRUISE

14-Jan-09 Wed T902 107 World Cruise FT. LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA } Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands } Panama Canal Transit } Cross the Equator } Quito

Mumbai, India } Dubai, United Arab Emirates } Salalah, Oman } Safaga (for Luxor/Karnak), Egypt } Suez Canal Transit } Port Said (for Cairo/Giza), Egypt } Athens (Piraeus), Greece } Sorrento/Capri, Italy } Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy }

Cannes (for Monte Carlo), France } Barcelona, Spain } Gibraltar } Lisbon, Portugal } Cork (Cobh - for Blarney Castle), Ireland } Paris/Normandy (Le Havre), France } LONDON (DOVER), ENGLAND

14-Jan-09 Wed T902A 117 World Cruise The 117-day World Cruise is a combination of the 107-day World Cruise mentioned above plus the following ports of call: Paris/Normandy (Le Havre), France } Brussels/Bruges (Zeebrugge), Belgium } Amsterdam, The Netherlands } Kiel Canal Transit } Copenhagen, Denmark } Helsinki, Finland } St. Petersburg, Russia } Tallinn, Estonia } STOCKHOLM,SWEDEN

ROYAL PRINCESS

2009 WORLD CRUISE

VOYAGE CRUISE

20-Jan-09 Tue 1903 107 World Cruise FT. LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA } Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands } Panama Canal Transit } Cross the Equator } Quito

Mumbai, India } Dubai, United Arab Emirates } Salalah, Oman } Safaga (for Luxor/Karnak), Egypt } Suez Canal Transit } Port Said (for Cairo/Giza), Egypt } Jerusalem (Ashdod) } Istanbul, Turkey } Athens (Piraeus), Greece } Sicily

(Messina), Italy } Barcelona, Spain } Cannes (for Monte Carlo), France } Pisa/Florence (Livorno), Italy } ROME

(CIVITAVECCHIA), ITALY

Thanks again, yup, Rome not Barcelona for the Royal end spot!:o

My Best!

Jot:)

(Day 35 on the PP, 16 to go:eek: )

Thanks for the WC Updates.....you CC'ers are a wealth of info! Interesting that there are no Mini's on the new Royal....we always book a mini - so that may be a consideration for us also. I will check out the 2008 ports with your new ports and see what we come up with. Do you think you can hold a WC with a FCC ???Someone else mentioned the length of the cruise - I was wondering if we should sneek in a 24-30 day cruise before the WC to see how that went. The longest we have been on vacation is 21 days, but that was land and a 14day cruise - havent been on a ship longer than that - could it possibly be toooooo long!!!!??? We love cruising - but will we be able to get through our cabin door with 107 days of 'cruise food'??Cant wait to hear back from you 2008 WC's to see how it goes....

You need $2,000 PP & Maybe $4,000 PP about 7 months b/4 or a total of $12,000 Deposit :eek: , 7 months in Advance. (This is for most, some don't have to pay the intermediate Deposit, but I don't Know & can't find out why?):(

That's why we are on this 51 Day B2B2B2B Sydney to Anchorage, to see if we can make it, so far so good at Day 35.;)

A lot of Days, I don't eat very much, & almost never Breakfast, except Coffee & one or two Mini rolls & No Bread Basket at Dinner or Lunch if I go.

May have gained a few pounds, but not two many, if any:eek:

Will be doing a "Live from...." on the World Cruise, will be glad to have you "onboard"!

Jot Bill:)

( Live in Hawaii, on my way to Alaska, soon)

As of the Sunday Morning, (after the Friday June 1st, Additional $8,000. Deposit due date) there are almost 100 Cabins Avail, mostly Reg Balcs & OceanViews(or obstructed). ;)

No Owners' Suites, 1 Inside, about a Dozen Mini Suites, AA, AB, & AC(They have been unavailable for almost 1 Year now, so get them Now if you are interested?:confused:

You need $12,000 to book any Double Cabin at this time on the 2008, WC.:eek:

My Best!

Bill :)

(Live on the Pacific Princess, somewhere in the Pacific)

As of the Sunday Morning, (after the Friday June 1st, Additional $8,000. Deposit due date) there are almost 100 Cabins Avail, mostly Reg Balcs & OceanViews(or obstructed).

No Owners' Suites, 1 Inside, about a Dozen Mini Suites, AA, AB, & AC(They have been unavailable for almost 1 Year now, so get them Now if you are interested?

You need $12,000 to book any Double Cabin at this time on the 2008, WC.

My Best!

Bill

(Live on the Pacific Princess, somewhere in the Pacific)

& the total Cabin's available is about 50, all Balcony & Oceanview. Insides are all sold out, as are all Mini's & OS's.;)

I guess everyone who wanted a Mini grabbed it yesterday, Monday after the Weekend Additional Deposit Suffle.:eek:

The (2) 2009 WCs(Royal & Tahitian) go on sale in 2 Days, are you ready to book?:D

Jot:)

Archived