Carnival debarkation tour in Miami

WeatherGeek

I am hoping someone here may be able to help me since Carnival will not give me any information other than what is posted on their website. I am interested in taking the South Beach Art Deco tour with a transfer to MIA after our Imagination cruise next week. Our flight time is 3pm. On their website, it states that the tour is ideal for those with flights after 3pm. I don't know if this means flights starting at 3pm or that the tour arrives back to the airport sometime around 3pm.

Has anyone taken this tour? What time did you arrive at MIA? Obviously I do not want to be cutting things close so I'd rather sit in the airport all day long than take the tour and risk missing the flight. Please share your experiences.

The bus gets to the airport around 1 PM.

We took the tour because we had late flights and didn't want to wait all day around the airport.

You're one of the first off the ship. You put your luggage on the tour bus. The tour buss goes out to the South beach area. they drive around and give you a talking tour off the area. Then the bus parks and you have about an hour to an hour and a half to walk around, sight see, go shopping, grab something to eat, etc.

Then you get back on the bus and head to MIA followed by FLL.

I am hoping someone here may be able to help me since Carnival will not give me any information other than what is posted on their website. I am interested in taking the South Beach Art Deco tour with a transfer to MIA after our Imagination cruise next week. Our flight time is 3pm. On their website, it states that the tour is ideal for those with flights after 3pm. I don't know if this means flights starting at 3pm or that the tour arrives back to the airport sometime around 3pm.

Has anyone taken this tour? What time did you arrive at MIA? Obviously I do not want to be cutting things close so I'd rather sit in the airport all day long than take the tour and risk missing the flight. Please share your experiences.

We took this tour just last weekend, 6/2/07. They will ask you when your flight is and get you back in plenty of time. Our debarkation was delayed, so we didn't have as much time on the tour. We had right at an hour before we had to leave to get the early ones back to MIA.

Hey Jan,

I took this post-cruise trip last year, and only paid $35 for it, so not sure if it has went up or not, but transfers 1 way from dock to MIA were $14, so we spent some more qand got a nice tour while killing some time before our 3:50pm flight. Good luck!

Hey Jan,

We did the Everglades Tour also, and I enjoyed that one a lot more than the Art Deco Tour. I wanted to take an earlier flight home, but my DW talked me into it, and now am glad she did. If I had to choose between the two, sorry, but Gators win.

Archived