Mariner - where to get decent coffee?

I love to have a morning cup of coffee while getting dressed, and I've read that the room service coffee leaves much to be desired.......

So - where is the best morning cup of coffee found? Also, does it cost anything, or is it free?

Thanks!!:)

I've heard the same thing as you, and I'm interested in a good cup of coffee in the mornings, too! Looking forward to responses......

I have heard other posters saying they've brought on the individual Inernational creamers. I thought that was a good idea.

I've heard the same thing as you, and I'm interested in a good cup of coffee in the mornings, too! Looking forward to responses......

I have heard other posters saying they've brought on the individual Inernational creamers. I thought that was a good idea.

My husband bought them for me yesterday! :D

I didn't have a problem with room service coffee. We would also get coffee at the the promenade cafe at no charge. It's Seattle's Best. I really wanted an espresso drink at Latitudes, but the machine was broke most of the time. Next time.

We got our morning coffee from the Cafe Promenade. Bring a commuter mug from home instead of using their smaller cups. (For sanitary reasons, fill their disposible cups with coffee and pour it into your mug rather than dispensing the coffee directly into your mug.) The coffee was free. It's the specialty (flavored) coffees that have an additional fee. We brought a small bottle of Coffee Mate Hazelnut Flavored liquid with us and placed it in the fridge in our cabin to satisfy our need for flavored coffee in the morning. lol

I thought the room service coffee was great--it was the Windjammer coffee that you could tar a road with! The dining room also had a great cup!

I never had room service coffee but I agree that the Windjammer coffee and I will add the Promenade coffee could tar a road but I love coffee and I drank it anyway and appreciated it being available in both places all day. We went to the dinning room for breakfast one morning and the coffee was great. It wasnt "boiled" as the coffee was in the other places. :eek:

cayenneblue...bon voyage, and have a marvelous first cruise on a great ship.

Thanks Ron!! We're getting pretty excited! Still haven't gotten the kids passports (I'm on hold with them right now), but if worse comes to worse, we'll use birth certificates. My daughters is supposed to be here today - we'll see!

I can't wait - and can't keep myself from reading and re-reading this board, just in case I missed something! :D

Archived