meet and greet

tinkr2

How do you register for a connections? I am sailing in September on Journey. Can not find anything on Azamara site but the ship is off the Celebrity site. I like meeting the cruise critic people.:confused:

How do you register for a connections? I am sailing in September on Journey. Can not find anything on Azamara site but the ship is off the Celebrity site. I like meeting the cruise critic people.:confused:

Tinkr2

you might get some of you answers on the thread http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=567969

Bob

It is has just been announced that the Azamara cruise ships are not planning to participate in this program.

nlvc12

It is has just been announced that the Azamara cruise ships are not planning to participate in this program.

nlvc12

nlvc12

were did you find this info? I looked and could not find anything on the Azamara’s web site. Do you have a link? This is very disappointing we will just have to arrange them ourselves. We have always enjoyed them.

nlvc12

Hi Nlvc12 !

I am not sure that is entirely correct. Here is Carolyn's answer to this question from a few days ago. I hope this helps.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=10400813&postcount=74

nlvc12

were did you find this info? I looked and could not find anything on the Azamara’s web site. Do you have a link? This is very disappointing we will just have to arrange them ourselves. We have always enjoyed them.

Hi Gadget !

You bring up a good point. This reminds me that Celebrity does not offer Cruise Critic parties on sailings less than 7 nights. We have sailed on Century's 4/5 night sailings a few times, and we have always arranged to have our own meet & mingle via the Roll Call groups. They have always turned out quite well. You might want to try and set it up via your Roll Call, for now. I hope that helps !

Archived