Why Is The Coffee So Bad?

If traffic isn't too bad, I should be able to stand outside of Starbucks for at least 15 minutes!

I'll be sure to bring my cup with me to my golf lesson.

I'm so jealous!!! 15 whole minutes!!!!!!

A Starbucks coffee drinker *AND* a golfer.... how will the ladies stay on their feet!?!?

I will be darned if I pay 6 dollars for a cup of coffee. I don't care for Dunkin' Donuts coffee either, I guess I am a coffee redneck or something.

WHAT IS UP with this whole $6 cup of coffee business when people talk about Starbucks. It's a $1.75 for a large coffee. More than some places, less than others. Other items on their menu cost more, but that is not a cup of coffee, is it....

Mike

Gonzo70,

Oh my, on the way to work this morning I pulled up next to a babe in a convertible at a red light. She was sipp'n on a Starbucks. I just happend to have an old, empty Starbucks cup in the truck so I pretended to be sipp'n too. She gave me a wink.

What a babe magnet, Starbucks could make more money just selling empty cups.

ROTFLMAO...

BTW... the reason you are now more attractive to the opposite sex is because your Starbucks cup indicates that you have money... enough to spend on Starbucks coffee... That latte you are acquiring for me is going to run you close to $6!!!

Update please.. how is the "New Starbuck You" doing these days??

and I agree with the above quote Starbucks=$$= the gals hitting on you

who would have ever thunk it???:confused: :)

Sorry to be a little off topic, but need the answer from some devout coffee drinkers. If any of you have been to Jamaica before...do they sell the unroasted green coffee beans in Jamaica and if so, where can I buy them? My friend loves coffee, but likes to roast as needed. Thanks!

I have been to Jamaica and there are severl stores even close to the port that have Jamaican coffee, Very good coffee I will add. They have ALL kinds including the unroasted green coffee beans. I have never drank any of that type though.

I absolutely love the coffee on RCCL!

:eek: :confused: :eek: :confused: :eek:

LOL!!!!

Hey speaking of Starbucks...we were just away for the weekend and I come home to a letter in the mail saying Starbucks just added another $5.00 to my gift card that my DH won. Because I was a 'loyal customer'. What?? Me? I don't think so. hehehe

:eek::eek::eek:

as with anything.. some folks love some things others can not stand.. :)

Very true!!! I was just talking to my friend about that the other day. She LOOOVES sales jobs, whereas I couldn't sell makeup to Tammy Fae Baker! lololol Different strokes! :D

I have been to Jamaica and there are severl stores even close to the port that have Jamaican coffee, Very good coffee I will add. They have ALL kinds including the unroasted green coffee beans. I have never drank any of that type though.

we are doing Jamaica next February... and planning on puchasing some Jamaican coffee both roasted and unroasted beans... about what can we expect to pay???

BTW Gonzo... did you attempt to get your free coffee from Starbucks by walking in and telling them your drink was wrong???

we are doing Jamaica next February... and planning on puchasing some Jamaican coffee both roasted and unroasted beans... about what can we expect to pay???

BTW Gonzo... did you attempt to get your free coffee from Starbucks by walking in and telling them your drink was wrong???

Nice suggestion you had, but as a shareholder I didn't want to be responsible for a drop in revenues!

You could also pack a coffee press, your own coffee, and ask room service for Hot Water... Charles.

This is a GREAT idea! I hadn't thought of this. I bought a plexi-glass one for camping a couple of years ago, but can't get my hubby to go camping. (he thinks Motel 6 is roughing it.) It should pack nicely.

I absolutely love the coffee on RCCL! I am not referring to the Seattles Best, but the coffee in the Windhjammer and by the pools. Different strokes for different folks I guess. Go figure

Keep in mind that the Windjammer and pool coffee is free, but you pay for the Seattle's Best!!! As with most things on ships, there is a charge for upgrading.

Keep in mind that the Windjammer and pool coffee is free, but you pay for the Seattle's Best!!! As with most things on ships, there is a charge for upgrading.

Seattle's Best is free on the Voyager & Freedom class ships at Cafe Promenade! :D Which is why it confused me that you have to pay for it at Lattitudes on some ships, like Enchantment. :confused:

Gonzo70,

Oh my, on the way to work this morning I pulled up next to a babe in a convertible at a red light. She was sipp'n on a Starbucks. I just happend to have an old, empty Starbucks cup in the truck so I pretended to be sipp'n too. She gave me a wink.

What a babe magnet, Starbucks could make more money just selling empty cups.

One of my buddies went to one of those speed-dating events. He said that over half of the people brought Starbucks cups with them! This is definitely a new trend.

Amy, have you had any customers come in recently and just ask for a cup?

:eek: :confused: :eek: :confused: :eek:

LOL!!!!

Hey speaking of Starbucks...we were just away for the weekend and I come home to a letter in the mail saying Starbucks just added another $5.00 to my gift card that my DH won. Because I was a 'loyal customer'. What?? Me? I don't think so. hehehe

I bet you are now!

It would take a lot more than $5.00 to do it! It would take them using Wawa's coffee beans to convert me! :D:D:D

I guess they should've used that $5.00 towards purchasing Wawa's!

Archived