How many times have you been to Alaska?

etoile

How many times have you cruised to Alaska?  

143 members have voted

1. 1. How many times have you cruised to Alaska?

• None yet
    • 3-5
    • 5-10
    • 10+

I've cruised Alaska 15 times, with another in 3 weeks. Total of 25 trips to Alaska as I have gone interior Alaska the most. :)

IF I did not get all the vacation time I do, I probably would not be going as often as I do,as I like other locations too. I've been bitten by the Hawaii bug and will be there again in October for 2 trips each to Alaska and Hawaii this year- along with all my other travels this year. :)

My first trip to the Yukon and Alaska in 1985 was all I needed to know that I belonged in the North. Living just north of Skagway for most of the last 17 years, the number of trips to Alaska would now be " hundreds" (leaving again tomorrow morning for a long one through Fairbanks, Denali, etc). :D

Murray

Twice, and headed back the 4 of Aug for a 7 day landtour and then a 7 days cruise along with our son and daughter in law, my brother in law , sister in law and their daugther and her husband. "An't Alaska Grand".

Dave & Elaine

We have cruised to Alaska 3 times now. First was in May 2004, then again last year May 2006 and we just returned from the Noordam less than 2 weeks ago for our 3rd trip. But we loved that ship so much we decdied to take advantage of one of HAL's 3 days sales and booked the same ship and itinerary for September 9th to return to Alaska:DWe are are considering returning in May next year;)

Just returned from #7 (but new DH's "first").. we will be going back in '09 if we can wait that long.. if a cheapie last minute deal shows up in March for May sailing from Seattle we may give in to temptation.. I go back every other year at least. In 2010 we're moving up there for summer work from May -September, hopefully to do this for several years!

My first trip to the Yukon and Alaska in 1985 was all I needed to know that I belonged in the North. Living just north of Skagway for most of the last 17 years, the number of trips to Alaska would now be " hundreds" (leaving again tomorrow morning for a long one through Fairbanks, Denali, etc). :D

Murray

but, wait, only cruise counts! haha :D but I am sure the Alaskan ferry ride will count too if that helps. :D

Archived