Elbow Beach? Any opinions or suggestions

oraf7

We always make it a point to stop by to see how it looks. The place has improved over the years (we have been going to Bermuda for 40 years) and was beautiful last time we were there 5 years ago. The beachfront restaurant was very nice, has not always been open. The beach itself is one of the most beautiful on the island in my opinion. We always have had a scooter or moped so drove to the hotel part and also down to the beach which is a little ways down hill from the hotel. We have only stayed there once and it was very nice. We were in a room of the smaller poolside wing. It would be my first choice if we were staying in a hotel, but it has gotten so expensive that we decided to go by ship again.

I was told a must see beach and great Resort!

If you are not staying there you can't use the resort facilities. I used the bathroom anyway. Also if you are discreet you can check out the resort. But you have to be very discreet. You can't use their part of the beach if you are not staying there. Sort of. That is you can't sit on it but you can walk over to it and get in the water there. But as far as a must see beach I prefer Horseshoe. However it is less crowded than Horseshoe.

I have stayed at the Elbow Beach Resort. In terms of beach I enjoyed Horseshoe Bay Beach better so if you have time I would check out that beach.

In terms of the Elbow Beach Resort it wouldn't be on my top list of places to see. Nothing against it. But, it's not something out of the ordinary at least in my opinion.

Keith

Archived