Grand Prize Winners Of The Newlywed Game!!

tikigal

[:D Al and I were on the Barcelona B2B last September. We were chosen to play the Newlywed/Not so Newlywed Game on stage. We had a blast. Although we didn't win, we were entered into a drawing with all the other couples who played the game all year long, on every Celebrity ship,... and on Valentines Day they drew a winner. Guess what, WE got the Call! We won a free trip with Celebrity Cruise Lines. We are going on the Azamara Quest Oct 31st for 13 days. We are very very exited!!! They are also renewing our vows on the ship. Every room on the ship has a butler and is conceirge level, and only 720 or so people.

I'm in love all over again, I don't know if it's Celebrity or with my husband, ha ha ha!:p

Enjoy!

Tiki Gal:D

[:D Al and I were on the Barcelona B2B last September. We were chosen to play the Newlywed/Not so Newlywed Game on stage. We had a blast. Although we didn't win, we were entered into a drawing with all the other couples who played the game all year long, on every Celebrity ship,... and on Valentines Day they drew a winner. Guess what, WE got the Call! We won a free trip with Celebrity Cruise Lines. We are going on the Azamara Quest Oct 31st for 13 days. We are very very exited!!! They are also renewing our vows on the ship. Every room on the ship has a butler and is conceirge level, and only 720 or so people.

I'm in love all over again, I don't know if it's Celebrity or with my husband, ha ha ha!:p

Enjoy!

Congratulations on your wonderful win!

A few years ago, Richard and I played this game and he had the whole audience in stitches when he guessed my bra size as a 30 double D!!!!!

I think my 8-year-old granddaughter is bigger than that!

Best regards,

Carol Ann

Congratulations on your wonderful win!

A few years ago, Richard and I played this game and he had the whole audience in stitches when he guessed my bra size as a 30 double D!!!!!

I think my 8-year-old granddaughter is bigger than that!

:eek: Can I assume that while your 8-year-old granddaughter may be bigger than "30", perhaps she is somewhat smaller than double D?:rolleyes:

Enjoy!

That's great news, however, I believe this is the first "real" cruise for Quest after coming out of drydock. Hopefully, Celebrity/Azamara has learned their lessons from pre-mature launchings, such as what happened with the Journey.

Head over the the Azamara board for information.

Archived