Cruise on 10/23/07 - Constellation

Bob6831

We are on that cruise which will be our fifth on Celebrity.

We booked for the ports on this one.

It is not Regent or Silversea but as everything in life you get what you pay for. Nothing on Celebrity is terrible, just remember people who complain are the one's who post and the happy people tend not to post..

If you want great food and great shows for thirteen nights you might be better off in Vegas..but I think that you would be happy on Celebrity..

Hi.

I am thinking about a cruise on the Constellation on the 23rd of October for New England +

But...... I have seen some talk of poor food and poor shows.

Should I avoid this ship???

Thx.

Bob

you'll have great food and a wonderful time! this is a wonderful ship! the big room entertainment leaves a little to be desired, but the show in michaels club, perry grant is fantastic, risque, but the best! get there early, he's standing room only once word catches on. I highly recommend the connie!!!

Hi.

I am thinking about a cruise on the Constellation on the 23rd of October for New England +

But...... I have seen some talk of poor food and poor shows.

Should I avoid this ship???

Thx.

Bob

Hi Bob !

I have been on Constellation a few times. The food has always been wonderful. As for the entertainment, the Celebrity Singers and Dancers are outstanding. Many of the featured performers change from sailing to sailing. Perry Grant is a riot though.

I highly recommend Constellation. Enjoy !

Hi Bob ~ I just went and checked out the reviews in the Cruise Critic review section for Constellation. With the exception of an average review here and there, Constellation scores very high by Cruise Critic members. Keep in mind that things like food and entertainment are subjective but even so, Constellation gets typically pretty good reviews. Here's a link to that section if you haven't been there already http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/getreviews.cfm?action=ship&ShipID=272

And here is a link to a review from someone who just got off Constellation today http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=590503.

We're booked for February and can't wait. I've sailed M-class ships three times now and they are among our favorite. We have always had terrific service onboard Celebrity ships and the food has always ranged from good to great for us.

Unless you only like to sail the high-end cruise lines, I think you'll enjoy Constellation.

Bob6831,

If you do book this sailing, there is a roll call already started and a scheduled Meet & Greet. Check out the roll call page for this sailing. Hope you decide to book. This sailing has the best pricing of the 3 sailing doing the same itinerary! Good Luck!

MARAPRINCE

Archived