Should I Pre book tours, spa's, etc??

P.A.

Should we pre book our tours and spa treatments or wait until we get there? We are on the CP in just 44 days! What are the pro's and con's on this?

Also....has anyone done the Sea Blaster Speed Boat & Snorkeling tour in St Thomas? This is one we are thinking about doing. Any comments or suggestions will be appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Have only pre-booked shore excursions. Yes, pre-book and be guaranteed the excursion you want. Why take a chance it will be sold out. You can always cancel before the deadline in the "Patter" and have the charge removed from your shipboard account.

Thanks guys for your comments and suggestions! I guess we will go ahead and prebook online at Princess.com.

It will be my luck though that they offer a discount of some kind once onboard the ship, for Spa treatments anyway.

Now I've just got to decide which day for the Spa treatments. I noticed it was cheaper if you do it on a port day, but I want to enjoy my time at the ports, cause the time there is short enough as it is.

[quote name='Sheebah']How do you prebook spa treatments for Diamond Princess using the website? I prebooked my excursions already, but didn't see anything spa related??[/QUOTE]

Well I sure thought you could. We did on our Golden cruise in March and then again for the Caribbean Princess in July but while shore excursions are open now for our October Star cruise, spa treatments are not.

This is mostly speculation but it might be because Princess is in the process of changing the spas from Steiner-run operations to in house operations....just a guess though

[b][i][font=Century Gothic][size=3][color=red][/color][/size][/font][/i][/b][i][font=Century Gothic][size=3][color=blue][b]Pre-booking is the best way to lock in your time and event!![/b][/color][/size][/font][/i]
[b][i][font=Century Gothic][size=3][color=#0000ff]Can always change it but you are always sure of a spot.:cool: [/color][/size][/font][/i][/b]

[quote name='srphnx'][b][color=black]We prebook them on the off chance that the amount you spend on board affects the upgrade fairy as I have long suspected.[/color][/b][/QUOTE]
Could that really be true? *thinks* Well, just in case, I'll book ahead and see what happens. :) Thanks for the tip!
Tanya

[quote name='Sheebah']How do you prebook spa treatments for Diamond Princess using the website? I prebooked my excursions already, but didn't see anything spa related??[/QUOTE]Now I thought it was Diamond and Sapphire for the spas but may be wrong. If you can book (we did last night for Sapphire) you have to go into your cruise personalizer and you will see a prompt to the spa information.

PS: just checked our booking.sorry it is Sapphire and Caribbean for spa bookings.

:) P.A. book a spa treatment for a port day, but after you have to be back on the ship - that way you will get to enjoy the ports and enjoy the prot day savings on spa treatments...

[quote name='P.A.']Thanks guys for your comments and suggestions! I guess we will go ahead and prebook online at Princess.com.

It will be my luck though that they offer a discount of some kind once onboard the ship, for Spa treatments anyway.

Now I've just got to decide which day for the Spa treatments. I noticed it was cheaper if you do it on a port day, but I want to enjoy my time at the ports, cause the time there is short enough as it is.[/QUOTE]

Archived