Soto Cruise's in Grand Cayman

CrystalBlue

Has any used them lately or have any experience with them? I was thinking about booking them for my Mariner cruise next month for their string ray and snorkeling excursion.

I posted this in the Cayman Island section, but didn't get any response. Just thought I posed it here to see if the response would be different.

Thanks

That's what I want to know as well. All the things I have read have been positve, but I haven't read anything about them lately. They have a great summer deal for $30 for two stops.

I emailed them and they email me back, but I would still like to heard some input from someone that has use them recently.

We used them about a year ago. They did a great job. The boat was smaller, not alot of people on board and better personalized service. The boat trip to the sandbar was fast. Stayed there for a while and then went out to the snorkeling area and stayed there for a while. I think in total it was around 3 hours. For four people we paid about $100. Well worth it. The only thing I would note is that it was very rough out there and two of our group were seasick while sitting still at the two stops. This of course was not the fault of Sotos.

Bill

Archived