What is the beer and wine policy please!

oraf7

My cousin wants to bring a case of beer on the crown next week and Princess told him that only wine was allowed 1 bottle / person. I thought i read that beer is allowed also only hard liquor isn't allowed. Can anyone help my cousin who prefers a certain beer.

Per Princess beer is not allowed, however many passengers have posted that they had no problems bring it onboard. As for wine, the latest Princess Cruise Contact does not say that only one bottle is permitted. I brought more than one on our cruise this past May with no problem.

I agree with Largin and also think that maybe a lot depends on the particular ship.

We openly carried on a case of local beer twice while on The Grand in February and the only thing said to us was one guy operating the security scanner asked what cabin we were in and said he would be up later for samples.:D

Mike:)

I only planned on bringing some Champagne for sailaway and maybe some wine but I know that some of our crew want to bring beer so I think we'll chance a case. Thanks for the info.

In a suitcase with wheels and i carry that on with me and they dont even question it the bag is so heavy the security guy has to help me get it on the conveyer belt to go throgh the x ray machine ---Just like we did last year and just like i will be doing this sunday morning on the CB you tell your cousin he can do what ever he wants and tell princess i said so:cool:

In a suitcase with wheels and i carry that on with me and they dont even question it the bag is so heavy the security guy has to help me get it on the conveyer belt to go throgh the x ray machine ---Just like we did last year and just like i will be doing this sunday morning on the CB you tell your cousin he can do what ever he wants and tell princess i said so:cool:

Can you please let us know how it went when you get back?

Archived