My FIRST price drop!!

I've heard about it, read about, and now, I've finally experienced it. Daily, I check the RCL website for my cruise scheduled next February. Today, I see our cabin price drop $100 per person. I called them immediately, and got the $200 savings!! Whoo Hooo!!!

It really does work, so keep checking your prices! :D

Now, I have $200 to spend on Emi's Mom. :p

I've heard about it, read about, and now, I've finally experienced it. Daily, I check the RCL website for my cruise scheduled next February. Today, I see our cabin price drop $100 per person. I called them immediately, and got the $200 savings!! Whoo Hooo!!!

It really does work, so keep checking your prices! :D

Now, I have $200 to spend on Emi's Mom. :p

Please buy her something really nice!

Congrats on the drop, you never forget your first time!;)

I check almost everyday also. I noticed the reduction last night and immediately emailed my TA to see if he could get the reduction. He just responded that he already had gotten this for us on Saturday, but he just hadn't had a chance to send a confirmation. I was very impressed that he had already done this on his own! What a great feeling. Congrats to the others also.:p

I check almost everyday also. I noticed the reduction last night and immediately emailed my TA to see if he could get the reduction. He just responded that he already had gotten this for us on Saturday, but he just hadn't had a chance to send a confirmation. I was very impressed that he had already done this on his own! What a great feeling. Congrats to the others also.:p

Sounds like you have a good TA!!

Well, you made me go look as we're booked on the same cruise. Our JS is going for $300 p/p more than we paid. :p

I'm happy for you though! :)

Yea, I've got my eye on the JS prices also, just in case they come down. So far no luck. Thanks for the kind thoughts.

I have played the price drop game and gotten lucky before, but now I have a question. When I do the reservation on the RCCL website, the prices have an * and a note that says "new bookings only." So, will RCL still honor price drops?????

I have played the price drop game and gotten lucky before, but now I have a question. When I do the reservation on the RCCL website, the prices have an * and a note that says "new bookings only." So, will RCL still honor price drops?????
The * was added months ago and price drops are still being honored.

Archived