weight limit? + waverunner in labadee

I booked my wife and I on a the waverunner experience in Labadee. I received my travel docs today and read in there that there is a max weight limit of 375 lbs for 2 people. Is RCCL enforcing that, it seems a little low for 2 adults, and I know waverunners can hold much more load than that. How would it work out once in Labadee? Thanks

Hi!,

My husband & I did this tour in September 2005 and we also did the parasailing which has a weight limit too. My husband is average weight but I am alot heavier than him and I was worried that we wouldn't meet the limits set. I think we would have been right close or just over the 375lbs (we work on kilos here so not really sure of the exact lbs weight). On the parasailing I asked the RCI rep on the boat and he said it was still fine for both of us to go up together. Because of this I felt comfortable enough to get on the waverunner with out asking and it was fine. At no stage were we weighed or asked how much we weigh. That said the limit is set for safety reasons so they may question you if they were concerned on the day. I noted that the waverunner tour was run by RCI staff that came off the ship so you could maybe enquire once you get onborad the ship if you feel you would be over the weight limit.

I don't know if that would be too late to cancel without receiving your money back though?

Carla:)

I booked my wife and I on a the waverunner experience in Labadee. I received my travel docs today and read in there that there is a max weight limit of 375 lbs for 2 people. Is RCCL enforcing that, it seems a little low for 2 adults, and I know waverunners can hold much more load than that. How would it work out once in Labadee? Thanks

Although DH and I wouldn't make it :o , I don't think 375 lbs for two people is low.

Hi!,

I don't know if that would be too late to cancel without receiving your money back though?

You have up to 24 hours before the excursion to cancel and can cancel once you are on board. Just stop by the excursions desk to cancel and they will credit your seapass account.

375 is kind of low IMO. my fianncee and I are in pretty good shape but together we weigh in around 330. an extra 40 pounds betweenthe two of us would not make us huge by any means, but would throw us over the weight limit.

Archived