Crown Princess: Shower Size in Balcony Cabin?

Dushi

My friend's toddler usually takes baths but the minisuites on the sailing she wants are all sold out. Does anyone know if the showers in the balcony cabins have a hand held shower head and whether or not there is ample room to carry/hold a toddler while showering?

The shower size is too small for two people, but you can manage to bathe a toddler if you don't mind getting wet yourself.

The showers are small and a fixed shower head. We told my 3 1/2 year old it was a "rainforest" shower and he loved it! ;)

Buzzsmom

I think the parents are prepared to shower while holding their child but wanted to know if at least the shower head was removable and if there is enough room to move around in the stall.

Thanks for your responses.

I think the parents are prepared to shower while holding their child but wanted to know if at least the shower head was removable and if there is enough room to move around in the stall.

Thanks for your responses.

Not possible to hold a child and shower - they are wayyyyyyyy too small.

There is barely (and I mean barely) enough room for one person to move, let alone an adult holding a squirmy toddler.

Not possible to hold a child and shower - they are wayyyyyyyy too small.

There is barely (and I mean barely) enough room for one person to move, let alone an adult holding a squirmy toddler.

...and the sink isn't much help either. It, too, is very small. Sponge bath may be a possible choice??

Good luck with this issue!

My friend's toddler usually takes baths but the minisuites on the sailing she wants are all sold out. Does anyone know if the showers in the balcony cabins have a hand held shower head and whether or not there is ample room to carry/hold a toddler while showering?

I went to the Caribbean back in January and had a balcony cabin, and let me tell you, the showers are barely big enough to stand up in. I had to stick my leg out to shave them. There was no room to bend over. I don't know how a really large person could even fit into them. Other than that, it was a great ship...

Archived