Pennsylvania Cruisers

dublin

Les and Shirley,

This one's for you.

[size=6][color=blue]Let's go Pitt[/color][/size]
[size=6][color=#0000ff][/color][/size]
[color=black]I'm a Pitt grad myself. My family is from WVA and my wifes is from State College, so I know how you feel. Of course it doesn't stop me from ruffling a few feathers. I even antagonized in other cities, came across some PSU fans in the Silverdome in Detroit. I had to harrass. Rivalries are fun as long as people don't take it too far.[/color]

Let's hope they can get the games going again.

My husband and I are from Bucks County, PA, near Washington Crossing. We met at Penn State and got married our senior year (35 years ago). We've lived in Bensalem, Richboro and Yardley. We've been in Upper Makefield for the last 11 years.

Two+ weeks to go until our Summit Alaska to San Diego repo cruise on Sept. 17th. Counting the minutes!!

Sandy

Guest Cookiegirl
We live in the NW corner of Lehigh County and can see Hawk Mountain from our home. Next cruise is the Summit San Diego/Alaska repo cruise on 5/6/05.

Hi there, Just found this topic and it hits very close to home. I was born and raised on the "Main Line" in Narberth and moved to Abington in 1969. I have cruised on Ncl Windward, NCL Wind, NCL Dream,NCL Dawn, NCL Crown, NCL Sea and HAL's second NewAmsterdam. We will be cruising again on the Dawn with CC friends on Oct 30, 2005. A few months ago I found a topic posting concerning a group from the Phila area that were having a lunch together in the "great northeast" That sounded neat. Hope they do it again so more including myself can be part of it. At the beginning of this posting there sure were alot from the Phila area. I know of five more couples I will have to send this topic to. Well anyway , hello and have a nice Labor Day .

We are from Harrisburg, actually a little borough called Paxtang.....less than 10 miles from TMI, so I guess we can join the fellow "glowers"!!! Taking our 5th Celebrity cruise in Jan. on Mercury to Mexican Riviera. Great post!!!

• 5 months later...

Archived