? Beach towel do you bring

Yorkiemoma

I can only comment on RCCL Freedom of the Seas. They provided beach towels that you could exchange for fresh ones once you used them.

Glad they did this. I would have hated wasting precious packing space in my luggage to tote along beach towels.

Celebrity allowed you to take the beach towels to the beaches in Bermuda. We also did Carnival Fascination, but never made it to Nassau due to a hurricane, but I would be willing to bet they would let you take the towels there too. It's good advertising as well as makes it easy to point out who's on the cruise.

On both Royal Caribbean and Celebrity you can take their beach towels ashore ~ everyone does. Towels will be provided in your stateroom. If you lose the towel they will charge you $20 to replace it.

If you use the towels just put them somewhere so your attendant knows you need fresh ones. We usually put them on the floor in the bathroom.

I know Carnival (and probably the others) will charge you if your towel is lost, or if you decide to keep it as a souvenier. $22.

I usually bring a cheap towel (we have several from when the kids were small). They are bright, and thin...if they disappear, oh well.

Have fun..

I know Carnival (and probably the others) will charge you if your towel is lost, or if you decide to keep it as a souvenier. $22.

I usually bring a cheap towel (we have several from when the kids were small). They are bright, and thin...if they disappear, oh well.

Have fun..

Same here...easily identified, thin and packs easily, no worries if it doesn't make it back.

I'd not pack a towel, it's just more weight and space. The cruiselines provide them and I've always just seen a huge dirty towel hamper when we get back onboard. I don't know how they would know who brought one back and who didn't. Perhaps Carnival does it differently, each ship may be different as well.

The last RCI cruise I took, they only allowed one towel per person, you had to give your cabin # to an attendant. No one was there when I put it in the hamper, though, and I was not charged anything.

Archived