Is it really this stuffy

RnD

:D Happyscot, when are you booking your Cunard trip?

But this IS my Cunard trip................

Got ivy down. After getting the whisky and the diazapan down. There's clearly a future for self-pruning lonicera. Yes I know that's honeysuckle, I don't know the latin for ivy. Ivii? Ives? Ivor? Ivor enginius Ringo est.

You can't speak latin on the Princess board, they think it's a dance. Or tin in french. Or a part of America the CIA shoot heads of state in. In the head of the head of state normally. If you raced one and just won, would you be just ahead of the head of the head of state? If in second place, called Edward, and being urged on by one's coach, he might say "Ed, get ahead of the head of the head of state ahead". If interjecting this as editorial comment in text, one would say "Ed, get ahead of the head of the head of state ahead (Ed)."

Is that a palindrome?

Is that a camel with two humps?

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Night.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

But this IS my Cunard trip................

Got ivy down. After getting the whisky and the diazapan down. There's clearly a future for self-pruning lonicera. Yes I know that's honeysuckle, I don't know the latin for ivy. Ivii? Ives? Ivor? Ivor enginius Ringo est.

You can't speak latin on the Princess board, they think it's a dance. Or tin in french. Or a part of America the CIA shoot heads of state in. In the head of the head of state normally. If you raced one and just won, would you be just ahead of the head of the head of state? If in second place, called Edward, and being urged on by one's coach, he might say "Ed, get ahead of the head of the head of state ahead". If interjecting this as editorial comment in text, one would say "Ed, get ahead of the head of the head of state ahead (Ed)."

Is that a palindrome?

Is that a camel with two humps?

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Night.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

I think I caught your hangover Happyscot :( or maybe this pounding headache is coincidental with trying to read your last post 4 times to make any bloody sense of it :confused: :D CRIKEY ! Do the padded cabins come with a balcony ?

Happyscot,

What are you smoking, Do you share? And can you get it Duty free on Cunard?

<LOL>

Welcome aboard,

Now, could you please get that spot over there on the floor. I think you missed a spot.

Anon!

Kicked off on Princess! Gee that lady on that quoted post had to smuggle aboard a gun with altered serial number to get kicked off an actual Carnival. Wonder what the equivalent would be on Princess?

I think I caught your hangover Happyscot :( or maybe this pounding headache is coincidental with trying to read your last post 4 times to make any bloody sense of it :confused: :D CRIKEY ! Do the padded cabins come with a balcony ?

And I thought it was just me!:D

Paul

Happyscot is a happy fellow, isn't he? Always fun to have around. I think I offered to buy him a drink once, which means I will have to sell my car in order to finance that drink, but that's fine.

I'm with Angela

If Happyscot is on the same ship with me, I'm buyin the 1st round! :) ;)

Archived