Phone Reservation ??

I just booked our next cruise on Freedom for august. In the past, all our cruises I booked through the website. I pulled up our reservation today and noticed that I dont see my outstanding balance. Neither can I make a payment online. Is this standard procedure for phone reservations? I like being able to pay online without having to call. Thanks for your help!

Sometimes.....the payment thing disappears......i've always booked on line, and some of them i moved to my TA (so it DOES go away then) but the ones I kept, the payment thing would come and go like the weather......so check in a few days...if not, call and ask..there is an option on the phone for on-line issues i think.

I just booked our next cruise on Freedom for august. In the past, all our cruises I booked through the website. I pulled up our reservation today and noticed that I dont see my outstanding balance. Neither can I make a payment online. Is this standard procedure for phone reservations? I like being able to pay online without having to call. Thanks for your help!

I book all my cruises over the phone with RCCL.

I always pay, check my balance and everything else while on line after booking by phone. ;)

But, on the weekends they do maintenance and their website is always down in one area or another. Try again tomorrow. ;)

Archived