Childrens Menus

CruisingQueen101

Hello,

I'm looking into the Grand Princess or the Caribbean Princess and was wondering if anyone can tell me about or point me to copies of the childrens menus. My kids are not into burgers or hotdogs so I need to be careful when I book. We've done Disney and the food was perfect for them but we'd like to do something a bit different this time.

Thanks

The Children's Menu includes the standard hot dogs, chicken fingers, fish sticks with french fries, alphabet soup, spaghetti and meatballs, etc. It is a set menu and does not change throughout the cruise.

My son would sometimes eat something from the kid's menu, but usually I would select an item from the regular menu (a shrimp cocktail, a pasta dish, vegetables....) I'm sure there will be something suitable for your kids.

Happy cruising. :)

Also, they're great in the restaurant - just tell them what you want and how and they'll get it for them. We usually had back up chicken tenders at the table shortly we arrived (our waiter just ordered them as soon as we walked in). Whatever weird thing we asked for (like a bowl of strawberries), they brought.

How old are your kids? Cruising is a great way to have them try new foods without having to “pay” for something they might not like. My sister cruises with her kids (the last cruise they were under 10 y/o) and they started when they were infants/toddlers (7 and 18 months). Except when they were on baby food (which HAL provided at the time) they order off the adult menu. They rarely find something they don’t like.

HAL doesn’t make the children order off the children’s menu. What about other cruise lines?

^_^

For the cruise lines I have sailed; Celebrity, Carnival, Princess, RCCL and NCL a child can order off the kids menu or from the adults - whatever makes them happy. But it also goes the other way around. I am a bit of a picky eater and I will often, especially on RCCL, order from the kids menu. They have a homemade chicken noodle soup on their menu which I enjoy some evenings in the dining room. No waiter has ever looked at me funny or questioned it when I have asked for it.

Hello,

I'm looking into the Grand Princess or the Caribbean Princess and was wondering if anyone can tell me about or point me to copies of the childrens menus. My kids are not into burgers or hotdogs so I need to be careful when I book. We've done Disney and the food was perfect for them but we'd like to do something a bit different this time.

Thanks

kids menu on CB

Bill

Archived