Destiny cabin # 6336

mininutrsp

Has anyone ever stayed in this cabin (or 3 other similar ones)? The deck plan shows it port side, far aft. It is an odd shape and looks to have an extra large balcony. I'm wondering how this differs from the traditional balcony cabins in size and layout. Any comments will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Robin

We were on Verandah 8334 on Destiny. Different shape cabin but we loved being at the stern. Only problem we ever had was THE IDIOTS WHO IGNORED THE SIGNS AND THREW THEIR CIGARETTES OVERBOARD. They really do blow back into the ship. The first night or two we got hit several times until I raised enough of a fuss they had a security guy up there. After that it was great.
I think you'll like that cabin.

Thanks to both of you. I showed the deck plans to my husband tonight and also a photo of the ship. He thinks that will work. I'm ready to book for next fall to celebrate our 10th anniversary. For some reason he wants me to wait until we get back in two weeks from this year's vacation to South Carolina. He is worried that things could change between now and then. They could change tomorrow, for that matter. I would like to get this booked before we leave for Edisto Island next week. Happy cruising!

Robin

well, here is one for youto work at him...tell him certain cabins on cruise ships sell out very quickly- and thats a premium cabin. Maybe then he will say book it!!

If you want a huge balcony and that one is not available check out the 9A's these are located on all the aft corners...with a wrap around balcony. you will be able to see both sides...plus the back

Once again, thanks for the info on this cabin. This morning I booked it for November of next year. I only had to badger my DH a little bit. Not really, I asked him if I could go ahead and he said he didn't care. He commented that I had spent more time researching this cruise than doing anything else so I might as well go ahead so I can move on to something else. Your comments were echoed on another thread today so I know I made the right decision.
This will be my fourth cruise and Eric's second.
Thanks!

Robin (and Eric)
Battle Creek, MI

Carnival Destiny 11/05
Carnival Pride 9/02
Regent Sea 3/90
Pacific Princess 3/88

Archived