grill rooms

seapenarth

You were there? Yep, that was me:D ! You must have been the one coming out of the bingo. That wig didn't suit you:eek: !

TRANSLATOR!

Can we have a translator over here for the Scarborough portion of this thread!

thank you,

Karie,

who is totally clueless! (but used to it, by now!)

TRANSLATOR!

Can we have a translator over here for the Scarborough portion of this thread!

thank you,

Karie,

who is totally clueless! (but used to it, by now!)

Trust me - one who spent her childhood holidays on the beach at Whitby - you are better off without. Promise.

To all of those of you who are busy trying to destroy the 'Yorkshire Coast' The Germans failed and so will you!! The Yorkshire coast of course has some stunning scenery, quaint old fishing villages, bustling resorts and wild moorland close by. BUT some places are best viewed in your wing mirrors! You could say that of anywhere though and of some people!

TRANSLATION for our American friends

Wing mirrors are the mirrors on either side of your car which you use to see what is behind you.:D :D

To all of those of you who are busy trying to destroy the 'Yorkshire Coast' The Germans failed and so will you!! The Yorkshire coast of course has some stunning scenery, quaint old fishing villages, bustling resorts and wild moorland close by. BUT some places are best viewed in your wing mirrors! You could say that of anywhere though and of some people!

Wing mirrors are the mirrors on either side of your car which you use to see what is behind you.:D :D

Comment for all other pedants.

Wing mirrors are really only fitted to very old cars. Current type approval regulations appear to lead to "door mirrors" which have a similar function, but are rather easier to arrange as self folding and heating, together with self adjusting.

They still show you what is behind you of course. Unless you're in a BMW, when of course the whole "behind you" thing is academic, as think you own the road.

Matthew

Aim for the rectangular opening in one of the narrow sides. A good tip is to go back to the same place everytime - on most cruise lines, the rooms arn't moved once you're on board.

And would you believe he's the one I follow around the ship, to make sure I don't get lost? It's a wonder we still aren't onboard, circling the deck and climbing a million stairs....

To all of those of you who are busy trying to destroy the 'Yorkshire Coast' The Germans failed and so will you!!

I'm not trying to destroy the coast - just Brid and Filey (We do sometimes to to Brid to buy fish, but that's about the only thing it is worth going there for). I don't even want to destroy them - just discourage anyone from getting too excited about going there:D

The Yorkshire coast of course has some stunning scenery, quaint old fishing villages, bustling resorts and wild moorland close by.

Brid and Filey do not fit into that description

BUT some places are best viewed in your wing mirrors! You could say that of anywhere though and of some people!

Hull! A bit like Southampton really - only worth visiting because that's where the boats go from:)

A) well, yes, but isn't that where Malcolm hails from?

B) I think I understand Wing Mirrors. It was the rest of the gibberish that meant nothing to me.geographical rivalries, you know!

And would you believe he's the one I follow around the ship, to make sure I don't get lost? It's a wonder we still aren't onboard, circling the deck and climbing a million stairs....

You wish!

Karie,

who would circle for days, if it meant I got to stay on board!

Archived