GAVIN BLACK on TV

cunardqueen

There were two versions of this report, this one i believe was the lunch time version, then there was one on the evening edition of South Today, they were slightly different.

regards,

Gavin

I've been trying to imagine how wonderful this trip was and I can't.

Still waiting for kilt pictures here, btw....

It is hard to describe how wonderful it was, everyone involved made it so special, all the staff and crew were excellent and the organisation was perfect. Cunard should be proud of not only all their staff, but also themselves. Also the welcomes we received in Newcastle, Glasgow and Liverpool were incredible !

Jon will be posting pictures soon, which im sure will include us both in our Kilts !

It is hard to describe how wonderful it was, everyone involved made it so special, all the staff and crew were excellent and the organisation was perfect. Cunard should be proud of not only all their staff, but also themselves. Also the welcomes we received in Newcastle, Glasgow and Liverpool were incredible !

Jon will be posting pictures soon, which im sure will include us both in our Kilts !

I second that :)

Coolgran emailed me her version of the kilt pics today. You and Jon both look good in your kilts :eek:

You my friend, are incorrigible.

:D

Karie,

You moved to Corrigible? :( And all this time I thought you were living just up the road from me here in Connecticut!! Where is Corrigible anyway? :confused: ;)

Karie,

You moved to Corrigible? :( And all this time I thought you were living just up the road from me here in Connecticut!! Where is Corrigible anyway? :confused: ;)

Well, right now it's somewhere in beautiful downtown Bridgeport in the middle of the night!

(Yes I'm working nights again this week!)

Where was I last week someone was looking for me? In Cognito, CT!

They couldn't find it on the map! That was because it was . (wait for it!) INcognito!

Karie,

still kicking!

Coolgran emailed me her version of the kilt pics today. You and Jon both look good in your kilts :eek:
A compliment - excellent.
Well, here is a taster, looks like it will be a couple of weeks before I get them all on line, I have something on next weekend.

Here is taster (in a temp location so the you may find the pics do not always show, try refreshing the screen or looking later) :

a40_02.jpg

a40_03.jpg

a40_01.jpg

Great pictures Jon, I love the one of the red arrows. :)

I have 110 shots of the red arrows, I will probably show the best six. There were so many birds flying about so I have lots of good pictures with a seagull in the way. Might be able to sort some of these with editing.

Coolgran, your group pics have come out well, especially the second one posted by Steven - good expressions and most people's eyes open.

I was going to ask people how their cabin cavalcade pictures came out? My ones for Gavin and coolgran did not work.

I have 110 shots of the red arrows, I will probably show the best six. There were so many birds flying about so I have lots of good pictures with a seagull in the way. Might be able to sort some of these with editing.

Coolgran, your group pics have come out well, especially the second one posted by Steven - good expressions and most people's eyes open.

I was going to ask people how their cabin cavalcade pictures came out? My ones for Gavin and coolgran did not work.

You lost me Jon ? :eek: :mad:

Who is who in the pic?

(Well, I know some, but not all)

Karie,

Karie

Perhaps if we compared who we know, now that could be fun!!

But isnt that a lovely 40th display behind them......

Cheers

Myles

( who will not be taking an empty suitcase on his cruise:eek: and never imagines that anybody could be thinking what he is thinking)

Archived