GAVIN BLACK on TV

cunardqueen

There is a link on the BBCTV southtoday website, Under the heading QE2 Liner on UK tour

It features GAV BOY from Cruise critic :D !!!

http://http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediaselector/check/player/nol/newsid_7000000/newsid_7006800?redirect=7006810.stm&news=1&bbram=1&nbwm=1&bbwm=1&nbram=1 >

The above link might just work?

There is a link on the BBCTV southtoday website, Under the heading QE2 Liner on UK tour

It features GAV BOY from Cruise critic :D !!!

http://http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediaselector/check/player/nol/newsid_7000000/newsid_7006800?redirect=7006810.stm&news=1&bbram=1&nbwm=1&bbwm=1&nbram=1 >

The above link might just work?

Unfortunately not.....

Matthew

Thanks, Malcolm - got through fine on that link. Great to see Gavin on there. I have just found out who Gav Boy is now! Gavin Black and I worked together before I left Bournemouth last year and we lost touch. I can remember him mentioning his trips on the QE2 when we booked our first crossing on the QM2. It's a small world.:)

Anyone know who that handsome blond chap with the jaunty sweep of curl on his forehead is? He's got the same name as a fellow I know and love.

That man is going places. according to some reports, five more places in the next year!

Karie,

who is going to marry Gavin as soon as he can free himself, as long as he doesn't mind if I bring Marc along! <G>

Karie in the USA!

You'll have to fight me first for GavBoy, once I've successfully shoved my hubby over the side!!!! ;)

I managed to record GavBoy when he was on the Beeb on Friday night and will try and email his 15 seconds of fame to him for when he's back home! Bless him, he's such a sweetie!

Regards

Karen

So excited to be going on the Queen Victoria... but disappointed by the lack of information regarding her from Cunard!! :(

great seeing you are posting myles!!

just got back from liverpool took lots of pictures and putting them o kodak gallery. i went out at 3am!! to see her leave shame no horns were blown she went away a bit quiet, nevermind. great seeing her leave soton last week, into newcastle despite missing my train home and yesterday in liverpool. looking forward to the tandem crossing in january. alsy doing the qv next may think she looks good in the pictures we have seen of her.

dave

I had the pleasure of being Gavin's tablemate for the past week onboard QE2. Will post more when I get home.

Julia

(at Heathrow)

Hi Julia,

The pleasure wes all mine, it was lovely to meet you and i look foward to seeing you in January ! :D

Hi Robin, hope you are well, may see you soon ! :)

Karen and Karie ,behave :p

Gavin :cool:

Our spectacular cruise ended with the Queen Mary being honored on our custom dinner menus on the occasion of her last departure from New York 40 years ago.

Later, after dinner, we were all up on deck to view the QM2 sailing closely past on her way to New York, with both liners exchanging whistle salutes.

Thank you to all my friends on board, old and new, who helped to make this a memorable cruise.

It's the people on board who help make QE2 what she is

Kyle

(from Heathrow)

Hi Gavin,

We all await your in-depth review of that most wonderful journey you have returned from.

Also, here is my email address: robinstevens3@btinternet.com, email me sometime - it'll be great to catch up on some gossip!

Hi Robin,

Thanks for your e-mail address, i will be in touch. Guess what, im working later.

regards,

Gavin

So it looks like we are all sitting in airports on the internet.

Great cruise, not even the purser making me go to sort out payment of my bill at 1pm was able to spoil it (they had put it on the wrong persons card - why was I complaining....?).

Have met quite a number of folk from the ship between leaving the ship and sitting in the departure lounge.

Will update more next weekend one I have the pictures together.

So it looks like we are all sitting in airports on the internet.

Great cruise, not even the purser making me go to sort out payment of my bill at 1pm was able to spoil it (they had put it on the wrong persons card - why was I complaining....?).

Have met quite a number of folk from the ship between leaving the ship and sitting in the departure lounge.

Will update more next weekend one I have the pictures together.

Im at home ! :D

What a wonderful cruise, we have just got back.We would like to thank all our new friends for their company especially Kyle and Jon with whom we shared a table at dinner for the week.Another thank you to Captain and Mrs McNaught for the surprise end to our cabin cavalcade.We now need a rest.

Maureen and John

Karie in the USA!

You'll have to fight me first for GavBoy, once I've successfully shoved my hubby over the side!!!! ;)

I managed to record GavBoy when he was on the Beeb on Friday night and will try and email his 15 seconds of fame to him for when he's back home! Bless him, he's such a sweetie!

Regards

Karen

So excited to be going on the Queen Victoria... but disappointed by the lack of information regarding her from Cunard!! :(

I saw the news report, and Gavin is indeed a cutie. But I won't fight you all for him--how could I compete? :p

What a wonderful cruise, we have just got back.We would like to thank all our new friends for their company especially Kyle and Jon with whom we shared a table at dinner for the week.Another thank you to Captain and Mrs McNaught for the surprise end to our cabin cavalcade.We now need a rest.

Maureen and John

I have a nice photo of us together in the Princess Grill Champagne Bar, I will try and post it when I can get my head round it. Lovely to meet you.

Coolgran(Jean & Ken)

Archived