All Things Miracle!!!!

Sandi149

i have read on many past threads about the miracle taking top honors in the industry for many years in a row ( i believe it is the "eagle" award?).

anyway, does anyone know if this ship has continued to receive it, and if not, which ship got it instead?

Miracle won her 3 consecutive times........I believe one of the fantasy class ships with the makeover is the current holder of the award.

We were in 5204...other side from you but in the same general area. I thought it was a great location. Very convenient to everything. I loved that location and would choose it again.

Sandi, was this a gaurantee room or did you pick your location?

Oh I have another question--I have early seating for dinner and would like to catch the sailaway party. Would I have time to do both? What time will the ship pass the Statue of Liberty? Thanks.

I don't remember exactly, but it was before early seating. You'll have a great view from up on lido at the sailaway party. We didn't go, we hung on our balcony.

Oh I have another question--I have early seating for dinner and would like to catch the sailaway party. Would I have time to do both? What time will the ship pass the Statue of Liberty? Thanks.

It was between 5 and 6PM because we were out on the aft lido pool area with our roll call buddies and I remember that is when we would pass by the statue.

You are sailing next week right?:D

Yes, sailing on Tuesday Oct 2, can't wait! :D Hope that its also a beautiful day in NYC, we did Bayonne for 2 years in Oct. and we had rainy, foggy, windy weather.

ALMOST FORGOT: THE MUSTER DRILL

Did it take place before sail away..as usual? That way we won't miss the Statue of Liberty!

Yes, sailing on Tuesday Oct 2, can't wait! :D Hope that its also a beautiful day in NYC, we did Bayonne for 2 years in Oct. and we had rainy, foggy, windy weather.

Well according to our long range forecast it's supposed to be Mostly sunny and pleasant....high of 76 low of 64. Just perfect :D

Well in Gatsby's Garden there were hardly ever any people there. There' also little benches on the side to sit on. Ohhhh Liv, are you a romantic....LOL!!! :D:D

I'd bet money that LOTP is probably using romantic as a euphemism for something else.;)

Still considering a yankee cruise, Liv?

I'd bet money that LOTP is probably using romantic as a euphemism for something else.;)

Still considering a yankee cruise, Liv?

Give that man a sea-gar.

Yep...gotta call in. Playing phone tag with a ta today.

hell_freeze.jpg

Sit down....hang on to your shorts... Hell has just frozen over :D

Hmmmm am I thinking what you're thinking?

$10 says you are ;) Sandi, problem with those places...could turn into a freak show...lol...don't want that.:eek: :D

Sit down....hang on to your shorts... Hell has just frozen over :D

$10 says you are ;) Sandi, problem with those places...could turn into a freak show...lol...don't want that.:eek: :D

The only other place that I can think of is maybe all the way on the top deck where the topless deck used to be. ;)

Archived