All Things Miracle!!!!

Sandi149

Sandi:

I'm also glad you started this thread. I've been through all the beautiful pictures making me even more excited about seeing the Miracle. This is one of my favorite ships mainly because I like the design and structure. The last time we were on the Miracle we got the best upgrade ever and making it more rememberable. But I don't remember much about the fitness room. And I'm afraid to ask "Do the treadmills have TV's on each treadmill or do they have what amount of TV's surrounding them" because not many people visit the fitness room. We are going Dec. 9th and counting down. Thanks for all the info and keep it moving.

Sandi:

I'm also glad you started this thread. I've been through all the beautiful pictures making me even more excited about seeing the Miracle. This is one of my favorite ships mainly because I like the design and structure. The last time we were on the Miracle we got the best upgrade ever and making it more rememberable. But I don't remember much about the fitness room. And I'm afraid to ask "Do the treadmills have TV's on each treadmill or do they have what amount of TV's surrounding them" because not many people visit the fitness room. We are going Dec. 9th and counting down. Thanks for all the info and keep it moving.

I'm glad I started this thread also. The Miracle is quite a popular ship in the Carnival fleet.

I can't answer anything about the fitness room because we didn't use it.

I think there is a deck even higher than that....a small area.

Go to http://www.carnival.com/Deck_Plan.aspx?shipCode=MI and check out the "Sports" and "Sky" decks. Be sure to scroll down when viewing the Sports deck.

I could see where the Sky deck, though quite tiny, might be good for adult use. If I recall correctly however, the stairs to it were blocked off. I may very well be wrong about that...

Go to http://www.carnival.com/Deck_Plan.aspx?shipCode=MI and check out the "Sports" and "Sky" decks. Be sure to scroll down when viewing the Sports deck.

I could see where the Sky deck, though quite tiny, might be good for adult use. If I recall correctly however, the stairs to it were blocked off. I may very well be wrong about that...

I did but I think the kiddie pool was already in that area.

Here take a look at these pictures. It's on the Legend but it's the same design.

Look over where the funnel is. Both front and back. That is the deck I am talking about. You think the kiddie pool is over there now? Double click on them and it will open up larger in a new window so you can see.

939450451_Cruise10-19-1021-2006006.jpg.9084be40a56e4c57b81773a2c2abc6f3.jpg

1220161631_Cruise10-19-1021-2006035.jpg.d4fe4f8e07efc9375a2985799237f030.jpg

I did but I think the kiddie pool was already in that area.

Here take a look at these pictures. It's on the Legend but it's the same design.

Look over where the funnel is. Both front and back. That is the deck I am talking about. You think the kiddie pool is over there now? Double click on them and it will open up larger in a new window so you can see.

That area does not seem to exist on the Miracle. Take a look at the Legend's deck plan (http://www.carnival.com/Deck_Plan.aspx?shipCode=LE) for the Sports deck; the area labeled "The Golden Fleece Balcony" does not appear on the Miracle's deck plan and I certainly don't recall seeing it in real life.

That area does not seem to exist on the Miracle. Take a look at the Legend's deck plan (http://www.carnival.com/Deck_Plan.aspx?shipCode=LE) for the Sports deck; the area labeled "The Golden Fleece Balcony" does not appear on the Miracle's deck plan and I certainly don't recall seeing it in real life.

In fact, comparing the two deck plans, I think the difference is that Nick & Nora's (on the Miracle) uses that space.

It's not labeled balcony on the Miracle but it's there cause my husband and I were over there. Nick and Nora's is the same layout as the Golden Fleece. The whole ship is a twin except for the decor and names of the venues.

Here is a pic of Nick and Nora's. Look closely and you will see the staircase leading up to the balcony part.

2368690420046899484S600x600Q85.jpg

So after veiwing the post I am assuming that there is no cigar bar on the Miracle correct?

Lounge Name Gotham Lounge

LocationAtlantic Deck 3 - aft

Seating-66

Hours- Hours vary depending on port/at sea day

Smoking Permitted-Yes (including cigars and pipes)

Function-Lounge and Bar Cigar bar; live music in the afternoon and nightly.

Lounge Name Gotham Lounge

LocationAtlantic Deck 3 - aft

Seating-66

Hours- Hours vary depending on port/at sea day

Smoking Permitted-Yes (including cigars and pipes)

Function-Lounge and Bar Cigar bar; live music in the afternoon and nightly.

Craig, the Gotham lounge doesn't allow smoking anymore. Now the cigar bar is in Maquire's. We also thought so cause on the Legend it was in that same area but when we were on the Miracle in June it was in Maquires.

My friend Liv is adventurous....LOL!!!!! :D

I knew my ears were burning....

Sandi know's i'm pure as the driven snow....as does e'rryone else in this joint :mad: :p :D

Archived