New Menus on CB, Which ones which nights

pd52

Wookie has been gracious to post the new menus on Sutterbug, however, it was for a 10 day Emerald cruise. Those of you on the CB the last 2-3 weeks, it is my understanding that you were just changed to the new menus. Since we will be on an up-coming 7 day carib cruise, could you list what "titled" nights you were served? What I am looking for is Captains Night, Candle Light, Italian night, etc. Then I can just go to Wookies posting and see the actual menu.

Thanks to any an all for your input in advance.

Wookie has been gracious to post the new menus on Sutterbug, however, it was for a 10 day Emerald cruise. Those of you on the CB the last 2-3 weeks, it is my understanding that you were just changed to the new menus. Since we will be on an up-coming 7 day carib cruise, could you list what "titled" nights you were served? What I am looking for is Captains Night, Candle Light, Italian night, etc. Then I can just go to Wookies posting and see the actual menu.

Thanks to any an all for your input in advance.

What itinerary are you doing east or west? I am pretty sure the orders are different for each.

Also I don't think there is a candlelight on the CB.

This is the order they used to be:

Eastern - Sailaway, Captains Welcome,Caribbean, Italian, Chefs, Captains Gala, Landfall.

Western,

Sailaway, Caribbean, Captains Welcome, Italian, Captains Gala, Chefs, Landfall.

Bill

Western,

Sailaway, Caribbean, Captains Welcome, Italian, Captains Gala, Chefs, Landfall.

Bill

That sounds about right on my 9/16 sailing. I know I unfortunately missed the Caribbean one because I had booked Sabatini for Monday (without knowing what night it was) and I definitely missed Italian because I wanted to try the German food at the Caribe which was Wednesday.

That sounds about right on my 9/16 sailing. I know I unfortunately missed the Caribbean one because I had booked Sabatini for Monday (without knowing what night it was) and I definitely missed Italian because I wanted to try the German food at the Caribe which was Wednesday.

How was the German food? We were thinking about German night at the Caribe for our cruise in January.

Here's a copy and paste from my cruise review:

7pm

Well, if Princess’ food hadn’t won me over until now, they certainly would have with the German Oktoberfest Dinner alone. As I looked at the buffet, I saw bits and pieces of my childhood laid out in front of me in various trays, pots, and carving stations for the world to see like a centerfold of a men‘s magazine. This was to be a TWO-plater; waistline and borderline diabetes conditions be damned.

- Plate #1: Four different types of sausages, one Semmelknoedel (Bread dumpling), Sauerkraut, Rotkohl (Red Cabbage) and mustards.

- Plate #2: Spaetzle (German type pasta), Veal Snitzel in mushroom sauce, Goulash, and a slice of Leberkaese (sort of a meatloaf)

- Plate #3: (Ok, I lied, it wasn’t just two plates - sue me) A slice of Schwarzwaelder Kirschtorte (Black Forrest Cherry cake) and a piece of Apfelstrudel. Truth be told, I brought these back to the cabin. I’ll eat one later tonight and the other tomorrow; bless those in-room fridges. (Note: Sad to say, but unlike the rest of the German food, the two deserts were nothing special.)

I swear I only plated about a third of the offerings. The breadth of the items offered was staggering. The bread station alone must have had a good 10 different types of breads (including pretzels). Alas, no Sauerbraten. Princess - I forgive you.

1891585300_09GermanBreads.jpg.bf95876be0529d9aab8fec6c26ff7834.jpg

1095761556_10Germancarvingstation.jpg.9165fe39da52dfc8c30c8e6aba26076f.jpg

2118615432_11Germansausages.jpg.199b70f6e57a5bc3a9fe99c3d7aaf775.jpg

202162567_12Germancoldcuts1.jpg.bc53eb3975617ebac3a7dad9624a13ab.jpg

1735593368_13Germancoldcuts2.jpg.cad4bb8cd985b37a37416555e497ef1b.jpg

Archived