Onboard Star Part 4

Hi everyone

the ship is running beautifully - nice and sparkly clean. Yesterday we were in Villa - walked into town (what a hike!!!), did our duty free shopping (not at feng kui as couldn't find it but still got very cheap deals eg $12.50 for 1.125L Jim Beam Bourbon.

Did our 3 hour tour (not on Gilligan's Island either!!) it was ok biut not something I would do again.

Last night was Island night - a great night - the performance was "Dance" again another superb night.

Today we are not doing much - went to the culinary show this morning and relaxing this afternoon. tonight is the cocktail party for people who have cruised before and then after dinner is the last production shpow "gday gday" followed by champagne waterfall and then "pub night" at midnight - don't know if we will make it that late as we are renewing our vows at 10 am tomorrow morning.

Hope to get on some time tomorrow to give you a bit more of a run down.

Cheers Rach

Thankyou :D

I love the fact that you are communicating with us while your onboard,especially as I am the next on, with all the previous trouble she has had this year, its just reassuring!!;)

Thats relieving news to hear she is sailing beautifully!:D

Best wishes with renewing your vows tomorrow.:)

Cant wait for some photos

Hi Rach,

Have a great day tomorrow!! I wonder, when you renew your vows do you say "I did!" rather than "I do"!!

Cheers,

Charmain

PS my grandparents renewed their wedding vows the day before their 46th wedding anniversary (I think that it was their 46th)... Was a beautiful day enjoyed by everyone.

Hi Rach,

Have a great day tomorrow!! I wonder, when you renew your vows do you say "I did!" rather than "I do"!!

Cheers,

Charmain

PS my grandparents renewed their wedding vows the day before their 46th wedding anniversary (I think that it was their 46th)... Was a beautiful day enjoyed by everyone.

Hi , so kind of you to email us all whilst you are on Hols..... A couple of ??? what tour did you do in Vila ??( so I know what not to do ) ..

How are you going to renew your vows .... I was interted in getting married at sea ,, but have been told that you can only do it on Princess Cruises... have a great time .. hows the weather ?? Sea Tiger :)

Archived