Party of five

rhodester

My wife and I are booked on the Liberty in April. We would like to take our 3 children (ages 21, 20 and 16.) Does anyone know what our options are as far as putting the three kids into one room? We don't have another person to take and we don't want to spend the money for two cabins for the kids. Thanks for your help.

I believe there are some family suites--but you have to book those through RCI's phone reservations, or a TA--they can't be booked online. Call RCI and see what's available. I don't believe any "standard" cabin will sleep 5--and even if they would, you would be so cramped-it would be a misery!

You want to put the three kids in one room...plus yourself? The cheapest way is to get a inside cabin across from whatever you get. You may still have to book an adult into each cabin if you dont get cabins close together. I think I remember someone at least 25 years of age has to stay with the 16 year old. They will allow it if the second cabin is right across or you get connecting cabins.

You want to put the three kids in one room...plus yourself? The cheapest way is to get a inside cabin across from whatever you get. You may still have to book an adult into each cabin if you dont get cabins close together. I think I remember someone at least 25 years of age has to stay with the 16 year old. They will allow it if the second cabin is right across or you get connecting cabins.

No, if the parents are sailing with the kids and they are nearby there is no problem with the kids having their own room. And on RCCL it is 21 years old to go on a cruise by themselves. 25 is Carnival.

To the OP the way I am reading your post you and hubby will be in one cabin and you want to put the kids in another. There are cabins for 3 people no problem just remember they go pretty fast so you should book as soon as you can for the best selection of rooms. You can have a room either across or next/down the hall from them. There is a limit like 6 or 8 rooms that you are supposed to be within the kids room. Look on RCCL.com and look at the floor plans and look for the little symbols, choose the symbol you are interested in like 2 beds and pullman, or 2 beds and sofabed, etc and look for rooms with those symbols next to them.

We are a family of 5 also. On the 2 cruises that we took our kids (similar in ages to yours) we booked them in an inside cabin for 3 people. With 3 daughters, there was hair and makeup stuff all over the vanity, but it worked out well. My DH and I had a cabin close by.

Archived