Reserve Clamshell HMC Online

anjan

Thank you for the information. I didn't even look at that a few weeks ago when I booked our other excursions. Assumed it was not there.

Went right online and booked it a few minutes ago. It looked like they had most, if not all, the cabanas still available for my sailing.

First time cruiser question: Last time I checked the clamshells were not available, and I also saw that they are now -- but I'm confused about the two lounge chairs -- are they included with the clamshell? Thanks! (Looking forward to Maasdam, Dec. 22 Holiday Cruise!)

First time cruiser question: Last time I checked the clamshells were not available, and I also saw that they are now -- but I'm confused about the two lounge chairs -- are they included with the clamshell? Thanks! (Looking forward to Maasdam, Dec. 22 Holiday Cruise!)

Yes all lounge chairs are free use, and you will get 2 with your clamshell, the earlier you go ashore the better locations to choose from too.

I just booked my clamshell Monday night for our Sept. 25 "Z" cruise. Also got travel partner (Lisa) a parasail ride for HMC as well. It was a relief to know that I would not have to worry about ordering one on the ship and risk them not being available!! I want no stress level at all!! By the way....as of Monday evening the blue Cabana was still available for that sail date. It was tempting not to order it but I can't justify that kind of money ($219.00) for two of us when we may not even be in it!! We are beach bunnys!! Also ordered Pinnacle dinner for 2 the first night, a bon voyage champagne and a six pack of Corona to be waiting for us in the cabin. The gals taking care of these services were wonderful!! :) The amount of our Shipboard credit (plus) was spent Monday night alone!!! That's okay though...I'm pulling the plug on watching finances for this trip!! The sky's the limit!! 24 days and counting!!! Chef Nancy:cool:

I just booked my clamshell Monday night for our Sept. 25 "Z" cruise. Also got travel partner (Lisa) a parasail ride for HMC as well. It was a relief to know that I would not have to worry about ordering one on the ship and risk them not being available!! I want no stress level at all!! By the way....as of Monday evening the blue Cabana was still available for that sail date. It was tempting not to order it but I can't justify that kind of money ($219.00) for two of us when we may not even be in it!! We are beach bunnys!! Also ordered Pinnacle dinner for 2 the first night, a bon voyage champagne and a six pack of Corona to be waiting for us in the cabin. The gals taking care of these services were wonderful!! :) The amount of our Shipboard credit (plus) was spent Monday night alone!!! That's okay though...I'm pulling the plug on watching finances for this trip!! The sky's the limit!! 24 days and counting!!! Chef Nancy:cool:

How did you make reservations for the Pinnacle? Do you have to call or go through your travel agent? Can you only make reservations for the first night until on board?

Just back from the Z...

Reserved a clamshell, but I strongly suggest that you arrive before 11 am to get your clamshell as they release the reservation at that time, paid or not. We got there just before 11 and they ran out!!! Several people were very upset. I spoke to the manager and he had some by the snorkel area, but it was off to the side. I grabbed one and set it up myself, because they were busy trying to find more for the other guests. The staff brought my chairs and we were fine, just took an extra hour of my time, but ALL was forgotten when I got me one of them Rumrunners :) ....Dennis

Thank you so much for the information. I will have to wait until I get home from work to book as I'm leery about security using a CC online while at work.

Thanks for the info chiefajax. We are the second ship in for the day. Hopefully they will be able to accomidate us. Especially if we prepaid.

So how does it work? Is it first come/first serve and how do they keep track?

Aanjan........I went to HAL's website and went under booked guests. There is a page under gifts/more items. If you go in there you can down load (it's on Adobe)and print the page. I pre ordered several items to be in our cabin when we arrive. I also asked them to e-mail a copy of the items that I purchased for verification as I've read that some people have ordered things, not recieved them and had no proof of purchase with them! I also just recieved my documents today and a copy of that same page was in w/ my documents. Good luck! Chef Nancy:)

I just booked my clamshell Monday night for our Sept. 25 "Z" cruise. Also got travel partner (Lisa) a parasail ride for HMC as well. It was a relief to know that I would not have to worry about ordering one on the ship and risk them not being available!! I want no stress level at all!! .... Also ordered Pinnacle dinner for 2 the first night, a bon voyage champagne and a six pack of Corona to be waiting for us in the cabin. Chef Nancy:cool:

Hey again Golfgirl,

Rob and I have reservations for Pinnacle grill for the 1st night too. Ours are for 7pm.

I was just able to reserve my clamshell for HMC as a shore excursion. Last time I looked that was not an option. You can also reserve Cabanas and Butler Service:p

Thank you very much for the info Anjan. I already booked HMC excursion weeks ago so I never would have thought to go back and look if it weren't for your message. That was GOING to be the biggest stress on the first day, but now it's taken care of. Thanks again.:)

Cheers,

Linda

Hey Chili!!

Nice to hear from you!

Booked ours for 8:00 because we may be having too much fun on the sail away! Didn't want us to have to rush too much on the first day after we board! Our flight takes off at 9ish in the morning so it will be a non stop day as it is! See you on board! Nancy:cool:

P.S. The clues to finding us will be on the roll call page soon!

Archived