Where is the Carnival Miracle?

travelwriter01

Does anyone know where the Carnival Miracle is this week while it is getting the propulsion system worked on? The reason why I ask is I know Carnival sometime uses Freeport as a dry-dock and isn't that in the wake of the hurricane?

I am concerned because I just booked to be on that ship early next year.

Thank you

Does anyone know where the Carnival Miracle is this week while it is getting the propulsion system worked on? The reason why I ask is I know Carnival sometime uses Freeport as a dry-dock and isn't that in the wake of the hurricane?

I am concerned because I just booked to be on that ship early next year.

Thank you

I thought they fixed this when it was in Bermuda a couple of weeks ago.:confused:

The Carnival Miracle is at the South Locust Point Marine Terminal in Baltimore. She will be leaving on Sunday September 5 for a 7day Bahamas cruise and returning to baltimore on September 12.

The Miracle will continue to sail 7 day cruises from Baltimore until October 31 then she's off to Tampa for the Winter....

Radio

;) ;)

I saw a Carnival ship today in the Baltimore Harbor and was wondering what one it was and why it was farther into the harbor than the Galaxy usaully docks. I was wondering if it had anything to do with Frances.

If it is the Miracle what was wrong with it?

Just curious.....what does the crew do? How do they get paid if the ship has no passengers/

I saw a Carnival ship today in the Baltimore Harbor and was wondering what one it was and why it was farther into the harbor than the Galaxy usaully docks. I was wondering if it had anything to do with Frances.

If it is the Miracle what was wrong with it?

Just curious.....what does the crew do? How do they get paid if the ship has no passengers/

The Carnival Miracle is at the South Locust Point Terminal because Grandeur will be arriving at the Dundalk Marine Terminal tomorrow at 8am.

The South Locust Point Terminal will be used for the Norwegian Crown too starting next week. The berthing there has been planned ....

Radio

;) ;)

Archived