Eli's Eco Tour

t_nix

Here's the link to the web page with the prices,

http://www.adventureantigua.com/book.htm

here's a link to the FAQ page

http://www.adventureantigua.com/faq.htm

and I'm amazed - you're right - no "contact us" page. However, I did find a little link toward the bottom of the booking page (the first link above), that says "e-mail" and when you click on it, you go right to a new e-mail, addressed to them.

• 1 year later...

To take this tour for a family of four workds ut to $612.00 plus tip with the discount for booking early. We have 5 ports even the highest on the cruise ship tours in the $100.00 range and usually private tours are cheaper. This seems very high for a few hours.

To take this tour for a family of four workds ut to $612.00 plus tip with the discount for booking early. We have 5 ports even the highest on the cruise ship tours in the $100.00 range and usually private tours are cheaper. This seems very high for a few hours.

Is this for the EcoTour or Xtreme? EcoTour is under $100 per person. This is in no way comparable to a ship tour - much much better, fewer people, well worth every cent. A private tour is cheaper if it gives you less than what Eli's tours give you.

• 3 weeks later...
We have booked this in January. The tour says it runs from 8:30 to 3:30. Our ship is scheduled to depart at 4. Are we cutting it too close? I assume Eli has the ship schedules. Any thoughts?

You should be OK, just remind Capt. Tony or JD when you get on when all aboard for your ship is. I would assume it's 3:30. They haven't missed one yet. The walk back to the ship is only 5 minutes. You can e-mail them and ask too.

you should be ok, just remind capt. Tony or jd when you get on when all aboard for your ship is. I would assume it's 3:30. They haven't missed one yet. The walk back to the ship is only 5 minutes. You can e-mail them and ask too.

thanks

I also have the Eco booked for January and our ship leaves at 5:00. The information I was given was that the tour ends at 4:15 at the latest. We were also concerned about missing the ship but were reassured that in 9 years they have never missed a ship. This sounds like a great tour so we are tossing caution to the wind. I figure less can happen in the water than can on land and you are only a 5 minute walk to the ship. Should be okay. Really looking forward to it.

Archived