The waiting game begins

DennisN

For those waiting for Sun Princess docs - Princess even send a 19" screen.

2000812861042452832_rs.jpg

I was worried about getting e-Tickets, but plenty of happy dance here. The nylon folder is from the T\A with the logos airbrushed to fit with CC rules.

Everything done - now the waiting could be tough, but work is flat out to pass the time.

Cheers

Geoff

Look what came in the post today. ;)

Just have to sit back and wait now.

Congratulations Dennis.

I'm jealous... Mine had better be in the mail soon!:(

Where's the candy cane that comes with it? :confused:

Are we still the only ones going? I thought you said as the cruise gets closer more & more people will list themselves on the roll call. I've given up on our roll call and joined the W735'ers, they're having a ball:D

Rahna

congrats to those with tickets.

I hope i get a pack like that geoff. I am at 75 days now and will check to see if i can print mine soon (have to come here first!!!). I tried yesterday but no ggod although there is a new summary also with a directive i need an australian visa like you got. Is the book aussie or american, any surprises in side

congrats to those with tickets.

I hope i get a pack like that geoff. I am at 75 days now and will check to see if i can print mine soon (have to come here first!!!). I tried yesterday but no good although there is a new summary also with a directive i need an australian visa like you got. Is the book aussie or american, any surprises in side

Hi Karon,

The two books are Aussie, and if accurate, there is great news about some of the dining including Horizon Court. The Q&A book is specific for S735 - S807. Even the Princess Australia copy of the summary says we need Visas to visit Australia. You will not be able to print e-tickets till it is 75 days to go by US time. Surprises include:

• 24hr dining - Horizon court at dinner, and a reduced buffet outside regular hours
  • Champagne breakfast option
  • Room service better than previously detailed
  • Think there are some other little niceties too, but can't spoil all the fun.
  • AWS is $8au per pax 13 & over per day, and no bar service surcharges.

Cheers

Geoff

AWS is $8au per pax 13 & over per day, and no bar service surcharges]

Do I take this to mean that we do not pay the 15%?? Why would they drop that?

The 15% has never been mentioned in any of the documentation of these cruises. (S735-S807), and is not mentioned in the Q&A book either. The documentation I have been reading for Sapphire states this charge, the Sun Princess does not.

Cheers

Geoff

The 15% has never been mentioned in any of the documentation of these cruises. (S735-S807), and is not mentioned in the Q&A book either. The documentation I have been reading for Sapphire states this charge, the Sun Princess does not.

Well, all I can say is 'woohoo........I'll drink to that!'

Ok printed off my tickets.Not as much fun as getting the pack in the mail, but another step closer. wHAT A NIGHT!!

geoff did you see the bit about credit cards. They bill us in USD for onboard account. Wonder if that WILL change although we do have $800 OBC

Ok printed off my tickets.Not as much fun as getting the pack in the mail, but another step closer. wHAT A NIGHT!!

geoff did you see the bit about credit cards. They bill us in USD for onboard account. Wonder if that WILL change although we do have $800 OBC

Same prob as needing Visas to Visit Australia. Is wrong, along with emergency contact numbers from the US. Might be others in my indifferent dance post. The docs had so many Americanised errors, they looked fake.

Rest assured Karon, the currency on our cruises is $AU, and you will still get a pack with luggage tags and the books.

Cheers

Geoff

Archived