What do you lose with an adjoining stateroom?

BunkerVA

Hey, rolled the guarantee dice and got an adjoining stateroom. Its an e2 balcony room on the Brilliance (room 8144) Is this an okay place to be? What is usually where the door is going to be located?

Thanks for any info,

Sam Wills :)

Hey Denise!

The last post was by me and I might have mentioned tying people to the fence during a hurricane if they abandon their pets to the elements....then it was gone...OoPs!!! :) It got poofed!

Anyway, glad to know there is another kritter lover out there. I don't know what I would do without mine! In fact, even my husband knows where he is in the pecking order! (No, honey, that's Bunker's chair...you sit on the floor!) And has often asked if the cats and he were trapped in a burning house, who would I save first....is there a good answer to that question?!?!? :)

Also, thanks kitty1 for the balcony info. I have read bad things about adjoining staterooms, but RCCL wants another $400 to upgrade to a balcony without a connecting door...and frankly, it isnt worth that much to me! Could you tell me, please, does the balcony door stay open on its own?

Thanks everyone!

Sam :)

My husband is in the same pecking order as yours!! ;) In fact, before we even went out for our first date, I asked him if he liked cats......if his answer had been no, I doubt things would have gotten serious! No kidding!

We are currently on the Explorer #7632 which is ajoining another room and the only difference is the wall has a door in it. I will post more photos later tonight that will show the room and balcony. the link is below for photos.

Ira

I'm gonna have to tell my husband about you Denise...it'll scare the he*l out of him that there are more people like me out there!!!

Thanks iroyster! I will look forward to the pictures! How is the noise? And does the balcony door stay open on its own?

Thanks so much everyone!!

Sam :)

Archived