RCL website question

I am unable to pull up my cruise infomration on the rcl web site under the my cruises tab and customer service told me that if i didnt book it on the website, i wouldnt be able to view it on the web site. I did book with a RCL rep from their web site and I could swear the last time i did that, i could view it under my cruises. Anyone else have this issue? Here is the response from the customer service rep;

Thank you for your email.

A reservation may only be viewed in your Cruise Folder if it is originally booked through our website, (http://www.royalcaribbean.com).

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you for choosing Royal Caribbean International.

Lisa Webster

Customer Service Representative

what does it say when you try to pull it up?? sometimes wacky stuff happens then it is OK again....unless you have booked a B2B and the B2B dept joined it, then you can't see it on line (actually i don;t hink you can do anything...you have to do something wacky to get into the booking to do your setsail stuff too)......there is a number on their site to call for website issues...i think it is under 'contact us'

hth

what does it say when you try to pull it up?? sometimes wacky stuff happens then it is OK again....unless you have booked a B2B and the B2B dept joined it, then you can't see it on line (actually i don;t hink you can do anything...you have to do something wacky to get into the booking to do your setsail stuff too)......there is a number on their site to call for website issues...i think it is under 'contact us'

hth

I have a B2B2B booked and I have spoken to several people at RCI...they all stated that you could not access it through "My Cruises." However, when it comes to print your Setsail Passes, you can do this.

I have just been checking the RCL website. Below is a direct quote from the section on set up of a MyCruises account. Of course, when you set up your MyCruises account, if you said "No" they won't appear, will they?

Step 2: (Optional) Access and Save Reservations (Not made on royalcaribbean.com) s.gif

s.gifWould you like to access reservations you made with a travel agent, another travel website or over the phone? By accessing these reservations now, you will be able to save them to your My Cruises account. You can also do this at a later time. cor_dashboarder_bld.gifAccess and Save Reservations

(Not made on royalcaribbean.com)YesNo

well, thats good, im not loosing my mind. I thought i was able to do this last time, but it was a couple years ago so I wanted to make sure. I just tried again and here is the error I am getting. I have been getting it for about the last 3 weeks so I think theres another problem. Im going to call them tonight and see what is going on.

Thank You,

We are currently unable to process your request. Please try again later.

I am unable to pull up my cruise infomration on the rcl web site under the my cruises tab and customer service told me that if i didnt book it on the website, i wouldnt be able to view it on the web site. I did book with a RCL rep from their web site and I could swear the last time i did that, i could view it under my cruises. Anyone else have this issue? Here is the response from the customer service rep;

Thank you for your email.

A reservation may only be viewed in your Cruise Folder if it is originally booked through our website, (http://www.royalcaribbean.com).

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you for choosing Royal Caribbean International.

Lisa Webster

Customer Service Representative

C and A have been having issues with the web site for many months. You may have run into one of the "gemlins" However, I would try entering your RCL booking nunber, and it may get you the info.

Archived